Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Does anyone else think Superbon looks more explosive than usual?

Trainer Gae is pretty damn awesome. I love watching that guy hold pads. I'd give some credit to him for how Superbon is looking right now.

Trainer Gae is pretty damn awesome. I love watching that guy hold pads. I'd give some credit to him for how Superbon is looking right now.

He won the rubber match with Sittichai, he probably wants revenge against Marat, and you know he wants to beat Petro, he has to train hard if he wants these things.

Does anyone else think Superbon looks more explosive than usual?

Yeah he seems to have been consistent with his training over covid.
At times in the past i have thought his body looked a bit watery.

Seems entertaining not sure if his skills as a trainer stand out from other good thai trainers though.

Seems entertaining not sure if his skills as a trainer stand out from other good thai trainers though.
Not trying to rank them but he does a lot of great interruptions and offensive stuff while holding pads that I don't always see, and really pushes people. He's certainly good enough for Superbon to be consistently working with him.

Last edited:
It's awesome to see on video but scary to see in person! I was at Elite Fight Club Bangkok when he was there back in 2018 and it almost looked like he was trying to kill the guy he was training. That said, the dude getting hammered was just grinning through it all like he was insane lol.

Im late to the party but Stamp fought really well besides the Brazilian tap in the last 10 seconds.

Im late to the party but Stamp fought really well besides the Brazilian tap in the last 10 seconds.

I just feel like Stamp and ONE think/thought she's better than she actually is. It really showed in her muay title fight loss where she did absolutely nothing.

Stamp should focus on mt/kb even though she has zero chance of beating Anissa Meksen.

I just feel like Stamp and ONE think/thought she's better than she actually is. It really showed in her muay title fight loss where she did absolutely nothing.

Stamp should focus on mt/kb even though she has zero chance of beating Anissa Meksen.
The thing with stamp is, she is pretty talented. But definitly not talented enough to fight three different sports at the same time at a high level. It would be very difficult for anyone.

The thing with stamp is, she is pretty talented. But definitly not talented enough to fight three different sports at the same time at a high level. It would be very difficult for anyone.

Yeah it's hard enough to crossover when you're the best in 1 sport, but when you're not the best to begin with you risk becoming average at everything.

I think Stamp just got outclassed in that mt fight. Couldnt control the range so couldnt attack effectively.

If he is preparing for a re-match against Piorier, he really needs to get some proper training, those blocks are very poor <45>

Back