Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Will one ever sign Youssef Boughanem?

I certainly hope so. If they could get Youssef, Yodwicha and Thananchai that would make Petchmorakot's division stacked. Youssef usually fights at 72kg whereas the other three fight around 70-70.5kg but i'm pretty sure Youssef could drop 1.5kg.

Let's hope.

I also think ONE should sign Superball. He's avenged all his losses since the end of 2016 apart from to Superlek who is also in ONE. Plus he lost to Bangpleenoi a while back and guess where Bangpleenoi is now... you guessed it.

Is ONE strict about sticking to the UFC-created weight classes? I see no reason why there couldnt be a 72kg division.

Rivas is out of the Rodtang fight.

Stepping in is Russian Tagir Khalilov.

I like Rivas but he was getting murked anyway. Is this Russian legit or able to pull an upset? I can't imagine Rodtang losing for a while

I like Rivas but he was getting murked anyway. Is this Russian legit or able to pull an upset? I can't imagine Rodtang losing for a while

Not really, but he's Russian so that counts for something, plus he sometimes just goes full aggro so it could be quite entertaining.

What's the lowest weight class at One for male fighters?

Petrosyan vs Superbon next is the fight to make.

They made it sound like Petro's next fight is for the featherweight belt and the other guy should be Marat or Superbon, but i think it'll be Nong-o to be honest.

ONE on TNT 1
- Rodtang vs Jacob Smith
- Rade Opacic vs Patrick Schmid

ONE on TNT 2
- Wondergirl vs Amber Kitchen
- Liam Harrison vs Pongsiri

ONE on TNT 3
- Nieky Holzken vs JWP
- Chingiz Allazov vs Enriko Kehl

ONE on TNT 4
- Jonathan Haggerty vs Elias Mahmoudi

These are the mt/kb bouts for each card. A bit disappointing we don't get a lot of fights but Opacic is always fun to watch, plus Allazov vs Kehl is better than nothing, and Haggerty vs Mahmoudi is a great fight.

Wish there was more KB/MT on those cards but some pretty solid and interesting match ups there.

I think JWP is a little crazy taking on Holzken after hip surgery though.

Always look forward to watching Chingiz fight.

Back