PBP ONE Fight Night 22: Sundell vs. Diachkova, 5/3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT (Amazon Prime) *** Sherdog Discussion ***

Zakari did land the better shots but I thought Thongpoon did more.

Best performance of this guy's life... He'll be celebrating with Poon later tonight

How horrible, Thoon was annihilated by the end. Took way more shots and was way more damaged.
Looked like Poon might be finished after a few shots during the fight...

How horrible, Thoon was annihilated by the end. Took way more shots and was way more damaged.
Did we watch the same fight? Both guys got hurt round 3 and thongpoon has the morrocan on the back foot the whole fight.

I haven't seen a Poon take an L like that since Hope Solo

Did we watch the same fight? Both guys got hurt round 3 and thongpoon has the morrocan on the back foot the whole fight.
Thong spent the last half of the round stumbling and eating shot after shot. Zak was at no point stunned.

I wasn't watching - are you telling me Poon got fucked and I missed it?
<Oku01>

Thong spent the last half of the round stumbling and eating shot after shot. Zak was at no point stunned.
Poon drilled him with a cross about 3 seconds after the hook landed. Zak proceeded to do nothing the rest of the round as Pong landed to his body and head. I don't see why a short wobble where Poon restablized and countered would lead to a loss. Zak was literally running away the last 30 seconds too

Cute Girl vs Cute Girl

giphy.gif

I pick Sawada to win but Noelle is hotter.

Back