News ONE Fist Of Fury Series: Aliakbari vs Ji Won Feb 26 Disc Thread

Is this a mistake or Aliakbari booked twice?View attachment 836417

Nah, just a spoiler. The Korean dude who he's fighting 'next week' was also 'booked twice' but almost definitely after his last fight had already happened. I don't mind the tape delay given the circumstances but they should probably lay off of announcing fights until the previous one has aired.

What the hell is going on with the Fairtex gym?

Stamp dropped her last couple fights and now wonder girl got blasted by someone making their debut (Jackie B is legit tho I follow her ).

I’m rlly starting to wonder if their all hype now.

What the hell is going on with the Fairtex gym?

Stamp dropped her last couple fights and now wonder girl got blasted by someone making their debut (Jackie B is legit tho I follow her ).

I’m rlly starting to wonder if their all hype now.
Jackie looked amazing. Fairtex has a solid staple of fighters, although not the strongest in Thailand right now.

ONE's matchmaking for Superlek has been very strange...almost like they're keeping him away from Rodtang.

ONE's matchmaking for Superlek has been very strange...almost like they're keeping him away from Rodtang.

I'd rather they fight under muay thai rules would be anticlimactic under kickboxing.

Nah, just a spoiler. The Korean dude who he's fighting 'next week' was also 'booked twice' but almost definitely after his last fight had already happened. I don't mind the tape delay given the circumstances but they should probably lay off of announcing fights until the previous one has aired.
Just jumping the gun. Notice they booked Supergirl’s fight as well, then she lost today.

Fists of Fury one was aired live today. After the first show, they recorded the next two shows once the audience left. That included Aliakbari vs Kang. The fight hadn’t happened yet, they’re just assuming an Aliakbari win.

EvJzafqUYAMJbq0

what an end to the round!!! insane elbows by abelardo.

OMG double knockdown to end the fight!!! but abeldardo gets up, and urrutia KO'ed.

Baaaaang dropped and over!!!

LOL...

Good stoppage by Coste...

WTF just happened dude Kang completely demolished him with that left, I thought after his eye swelled up with the first punches he was done.
Guy is 25 as well looks promising, let him fight the russian guy next.

Back