Movies One of the most brutal movie scenes to watch, Charles Bronson was ruthless

Ironically, I just bought a copy of Death Wish trilogy on BluRay at Dollar Tree for $1.

Never seen any of them, so hopefully I'm in for a treat.

It is grimy stuff fo sho with some scenes that would never pass in today’s world.

Terry Tsurugi aka Sonny Chiba did this shit 10 years earlier in the Street Fighter. Except he went one step further and ripped the dudes dick off completely. Also was stopping a rapist.
thestreetfighter.jpg

At least he didnt tie it in a knot.

To be honest I read the title and thought it was gunna be the scene from Kinjite where Bronson rams a dildo up some kiddy rapists arse saying 'lets see how you like it'

Tried to find it but too many folks on the youtubes are editing the shit out of it and adding adagio for strings in the background etc lol.

@Slick_36 (cannot reply to posts - gay)
Street Fighter movies where the shit!
<{JustBleed}>
He was also fucking up throats before Road House made it cool.
True pioneer and ahead of his time
<mma4>

At least he didnt tie it in a knot.

To be honest I read the title and thought it was gunna be the scene from Kinjite where Bronson rams a dildo up some kiddy rapists arse saying 'lets see how you like it'

Tried to find it but too many folks on the youtubes are editing the shit out of it and adding adagio for strings in the background etc lol.
Like i said Bronson in those films was ruthless lol

Back