PBP ONE on TNT 2: Christian Lee vs Timofey Nastyukhin Apr 14 5:30/8:30 PT/ET Discussion Thread

I thought this was overnight and got excited and was all ready to watch this this morning.

Gutted.

EvKC5aUXEAQTy1T
Amber Kitchen? Well, at least somebody in WMMA hasn't forgotten where they came from <45>

Why has the Tap predictions shut for this when the event isn't for hours yet?

<KhabibBS>

I got Lee by round 3 sub anyway.

49-Shinya-Aoki-VS-Christian-Lee.jpg

Why has the Tap predictions shut for this when the event isn't for hours yet?

<KhabibBS>

I got Lee by round 3 sub anyway.

49-Shinya-Aoki-VS-Christian-Lee.jpg

how many hours? was hoping it started now lol

Usually I don't care about fight order, but how can the main event go on before the co main? They did that on the first card with Rodtang following the title fight.
If it’s like last week, main card also opens with second fighter entering the cage.

So it’s like, welcome to ONE... and we’re done. Bye.

how many hours? was hoping it started now lol

LOL I know right? When I think about live or tape delay or bout order my brain ceases functioning. I'll join here at pbp 5:30pm EST. Hope I sync up when others are watching.

@Kryptt ONE this week again :)

Yea - I'm in!

This thread is still invisible to me @helax !

How To Watch
United States

Watch the main card on TNT at 10 p.m. EST or on the Watch TNT app at 10 p.m. EST/7 p.m. PST on Wednesday, 14 April. On the West Coast, the main card will also be available on TNT on a delay at 10 p.m. PST.

In addition to that, the main card will be available on Bleacher Report and the B/R app at 10 p.m. EST/7 p.m. PST. To view the main card on digital platforms, fans will need to log in with their cable subscription credentials.

You can catch the prelims on B/R app, B/R Live, Bleacher Report, B/R Live YouTube, and B/R MMA Twitter at 8:30 p.m. EST/5:30 p.m. PST.

Globally

“ONE on TNT II” will be broadcast to more than 150 countries, and fans can watch via television, tablet, computer, or mobile device.

The full event stream will be available on ONE’s YouTube channel and the ONE Super App (except in the United States, India, Japan, and New Zealand).

Also, the first two bouts will be streamed on ONE’s Facebook and Twitter pages (except in the United States, India, and Japan).

https://www.onefc.com/news/how-to-watch-one-on-tnt-ii/

Edit: this is a bumped ONE thread and it also does not appear in World Wide for me?

@Zebra Cheeks @JayPettryMMA

Inc you cause you guys were in the ranking thread when it vanished on me...

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-14_16-47-24.png
    upload_2021-4-14_16-47-24.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Is this to become the official PBP thread?

I know one was in the Main UFC Forum last week.

Anyhow here is the card.

Main Card For “ONE on TNT II”
  • (c) Christian Lee vs. Timofey Nastyukhin (ONE Lightweight World Title)
  • Janet Todd vs. Anne Line Hogstad (Muay Thai – atomweight)
Preliminary Card For “ONE on TNT II”
  • Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg vs. Yoshiki Nakahara (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
  • Kim Kyu Sung vs. Wang Shuo (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
  • Mitchell Chamale vs. Shuya Kamikubo (mixed martial arts – bantamweight)

Back