Only me or? Condit..

He looked good but it was a favorable match up. Put him against anyone with wrestling and it'll be a sad night again.

If he's going to keep fighting, you need to book him against guys like Pettis, Diaz, Brown, etc.

It is court McGee but he looked better than I thought for sure.

Condit vs Cowboy/Pettis/Matt Brown next would be sick fights, or even the winner of Lawler/Perry.

He always had his moments in his previous fights but his Achilles heel was always wrestlers, his stand up is good still but he needs fun matchups at this point like Diaz 2 or a lawler rematch

Huge Condit fan but stylistically it was a great fight for him. He did look good but idt it's a good fight to take too much away from.

No one is ever the only one thinking something.

I would KO Stipe in under 10 seconds.

Happy for him. He should hang them on a high note. This is the proper time IMHO.

Good stylistic fight for him and Mcgee isn't anywhere near the top 15.. nor is Condit a top 15 at this point.

Carlos has had a great career so he should call it now with a win. BUT since he divorced his wife and got a new GF there's no way he's retiring now.

Good stylistic fight for him and Mcgee isn't anywhere near the top 15.. nor is Condit a top 15 at this point.

Carlos has had a great career so he should call it now with a win. BUT since he divorced his wife and got a new GF there's no way he's retiring now.

Whos this new girlfriend you speak about?

He looked like shit the first round then started to look pretty decent. Doesn't hurt that he was striking with Court McGee, but that guys is very durable and Condit knocked him down.

I say give him rematches with Lawler, Tyron or even Dan Hardy comeback fight.

Back to his prime?
You win= prime
You lose= not prime

Sherdog gonna Sherdog
John Danaher said it best
“The MMA fandom can either be very unforgiving or very chanting, never a grey area, and the reason for that is a very short term memory.”

He definitely gained a lot of confidence in his skills as the fight progressed but we should not fool ourselves into believing he's just gonna find his prime form again just by beating Court McGee. It was the kind of match-up he needed right now to see if retirement is overdue or not. So I think the matchmakers can confidently put him into fights against other strikers like Matt Brown, he still has everything it takes in his strong departments that's needed to have good fights against guys with similar styles. But they wouldn't do him any favours if they assume he's got that old mojo back and can make a run for the upper ranks again. Don't put him in there with grapplers, that's always been the weak spot in his game and as the previous fights have shown a post-prime Condit can't compensate for it as he used to anymore.

Happy Condit got the W.

Brown fight seems the next one and that will be good but more dangerous for him.

I think Condit training with Cerrone was a good idea, you could see it in his game a little. Condit still needs to work on establishing his jab.

Condit v. Brown
Condit v. Pettis

He makes 250k with a win so I doubt he'll retire soon, but I hope he plans on exiting the stage after 3-4 more favorable match ups.

With 5 loses in a row he shouldn't even be in the UFC

he beat court mcgee for goodness sakes! dude went 2-9 to close out his career. Great talent but not a great career.

Whoever wins Perry vs Lawler should face him next. He is one of my favourite of all time

If they give Condit someone who will strike with him he always has a chance.

Back