Law Ontario Auditor General Finds Lingering Flaws with Online Sports Betting Market

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Remember the Ontario Sports Legalization that Doug's Ford passed last year?
It appears that Doug Ford Govt is in Trouble with the least Ontario Auditor General report that came out recently.

Before the passing of the Ontario Sports Legalization, the Ontario Auditor General had given Doug's Ford govt some recommendations a year before the passing on 2021.
Ontario's govt is lingering with "Legal Risks" over how it handled Ontario Sports Legalization.

In the Ontario Auditor General report, Doug's Ford govt ignored several recommendations from the Auditor General.
The Sports Betting Legalization could be in this article as the author points out be coming undone but will it be facing a total collapse?

To make things worse for Ontario, Doug's Ford Govt had made Ontario the only province in Canada, where you only have bet/play Sports/Porker in the province of Ontario.
You have to be located within the province of Ontario if you want to bet a certain sports.

This is the only province that had done something like this.
I wasn't surprised that there were flaws found with the sports betting system that Doug Ford pushed.
It seemed as it was rushed.

Ontario Auditor General Finds Lingering Flaws with Online Sports Betting Market
According to a follow-up report released Wednesday, Ontario has made little or no progress on most of the recommendations made by the province’s auditor general in 2021 regarding internet gambling, including a few proposed tweaks that won’t be made at all.

Doug ford is under investigation? I’m shocked. He got caught for the green belt. Made a deal with chow for Ontario place for his buddies. Moving the science centre again for his buddies. I mean, he will probably win the next election also. Obviously the people of ontario feel he is the best option despite these controversies. I’m not sure crombie or stiles would be an improvement.

Doug ford is under investigation? I’m shocked. He got caught for the green belt. Made a deal with chow for Ontario place for his buddies. Moving the science centre again for his buddies. I mean, he will probably win the next election also. Obviously the people of ontario feel he is the best option despite these controversies. I’m not sure crombie or stiles would be an improvement.
I think when the Liberals eventually rebuild and come back to power, even if it’s 5 years from now, it’s still going to be an amazingly quick turnaround, considering that their over a decade
Of incredible mismanagement and corruption led to the effective dissolution of their party.

The Cons will get the boot when there’s seen to be a respectable and effective opposition to them and people are generally sick of them, but no party in my lifetime is ever going to go out as hard as the Liberals did.

Oh, and the NDP continues to be a joke,
So there’s really no need to discuss them as potential replacements

I think when the Liberals eventually rebuild and come back to power, even if it’s 5 years from now.
In Ontario? I don't know. The Kathleen Wynne stank is gonna stain them for quite a while. She fuckin' destroyed that party in Ontario. Gonna take a long while for people to give them the keys again.

Gambling does more damage than smoking/alcohol imo. It's just another tax on the populace but it has no cap.

There needs to be rules against being able to limit people, it's bullshit that they can take as much of little Johnny's college money as they want but if you start winning regularly well we're sorry but you can't get shit down

I think when the Liberals eventually rebuild and come back to power, even if it’s 5 years from now, it’s still going to be an amazingly quick turnaround, considering that their over a decade
Of incredible mismanagement and corruption led to the effective dissolution of their party.

The Cons will get the boot when there’s seen to be a respectable and effective opposition to them and people are generally sick of them, but no party in my lifetime is ever going to go out as hard as the Liberals did.

Bob Rae’s NDP in my lifetime was a beat down. Ontario still hasn’t forgotten. I was young to be interested, just remember people weren’t happy.

let’s see. I don’t think crombie is the one to unseat Doug. But I think they’ll be in power before any other party other than pc in Ontario. But who knows.

As long as Liberals move away from Trudeau polices and stop being like Trudeau generally i do believe they might have a chance in the future..
Current Liberals in Ontario are just following Trudeau polices.

In Ontario? I don't know. The Kathleen Wynne stank is gonna stain them for quite a while. She fuckin' destroyed that party in Ontario. Gonna take a long while for people to give them the keys again.
Which is amazing considering it was under Dalton McGuinty that the Liberals incredible spending and billion dollar boondoggles led them from two term majority to minority with their leader resigning.

She really just got stuck with the end results of a decade of the party’s bad decisions and their financial repercussions, but she’s far more remembered for causing them than he is.

Which is amazing considering it was under Dalton McGuinty that the Liberals incredible spending and billion dollar boondoggles led them from two term majority to minority with their leader resigning.

She really just got stuck with the end results of a decade of the party’s bad decisions and their financial repercussions, but she’s far more remembered for causing them than he is.
That shit stacks over time. Fool me once, and all that.

Although, Wynne did a lot more than just inherit Liberal dipshittery. She doubled down on it, and made the party irrelevant. She's now just an occasional talking head on the news for LGBT issues. And even that group is probably thinking "Go away, you ugly idiot."

Back