OpticsPlanet question

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone order from OpticsPlanet? Are they safe to order from? to give my card information to? Looking to purchase a UTG PRO® AR15 Super Slim M-LOK® Carbine Length Drop-in Rail, Black from them as they actually have it in stock and at a decent price. Certainly not order from CheaperThanDirt. lol

Yeh I’ve got stuff from them for years. definitely GTG

You're GTG but forewarned is forearmed.

THEY'RE SLOW AS FUCK TO SHIP right now. I know most companies are experiencing delays but OP is especially bad right now. An order I placed on December 27 only just shipped on Thursday. PrimaryArms meanwhile I ordered something and 2 days later it shipped. Part of me thinks that OP is starting to rest on their name recognition. They aren't terribly good at notifying you when stuff is on backorder if you use their app.

Anyone order from OpticsPlanet? Are they safe to order from? to give my card information to? Looking to purchase a UTG PRO® AR15 Super Slim M-LOK® Carbine Length Drop-in Rail, Black from them as they actually have it in stock and at a decent price. Certainly not order from CheaperThanDirt. lol

Very safe, I've ordered thousands of dollars of stuff through them.

However you need to pay attention to their actual availability. They will let you add to cart and buy things that they don't currently have but are expected to ship anywhere from as little as 5-7 days or as long as 5-7 months. They do not charge your card until it ships.

Example
6mfoOPy.jpg

Just had a few boxes from them dropped off at the door the other day no problem. They seem to have pretty good inventory and pricing compared to a lot of other sites and free shipping.

My eotech from Nov 27th just shipped lol
Holy fuck Hell. I've never had something take that long.

I bought some stuff from DVOR yesterday and it's shipping today. To be say I was shocked would be an understatement.

Holy fuck Hell. I've never had something take that long.

I bought some stuff from DVOR yesterday and it's shipping today. To be say I was shocked would be an understatement.

It was a dvor order that said 4-6 weeks. I knew it was a back order.

Last edited:
Didn't know you cultured types were still buying Eotechs.

For my 300 blk, I like the reticle. Aimpoint has gotten stupid expensive and they haven't advanced reticle options at all. I like I can share zeros and have 2 reference points for them. I don't actually anticipate it lining up perfect like this picture but having the two reference points will help me come up with a good functional zero that works for supers and subs.

607686ad-07ef-4710-8de9-1b4121d61c0e_1.b8fa5cec4b4a386c73635dc4977f0931.jpeg

I like the donut of death.

I wish more stuff was available like this old eotech excludive model

Reticle-CQB-T-Dot-onblack-crop1024-B3.jpg

The "T dot" is the aiming point at 7 yards. The regular reticle works the same way but the break up of the circle is nice imo.

It's undoubtedly where Vortex got the huey inspiration imo

instructions-vortex-razor-amg-uh1-red-dot-6-638.jpg

For my 300 blk, I like the reticle. Aimpoint has gotten stupid expensive and they haven't advanced reticle options at all. I like I can share zeros and have 2 reference points for them. I don't actually anticipate it lining up perfect like this picture but having the two reference points will help me come up with a good functional zero that works for supers and subs.

607686ad-07ef-4710-8de9-1b4121d61c0e_1.b8fa5cec4b4a386c73635dc4977f0931.jpeg

I like the donut of death.

I wish more stuff was available like this old eotech excludive model

Reticle-CQB-T-Dot-onblack-crop1024-B3.jpg

The "T dot" is the aiming point at 7 yards. The regular reticle works the same way but the break up of the circle is nice imo.

It's undoubtedly where Vortex got the huey inspiration imo

instructions-vortex-razor-amg-uh1-red-dot-6-638.jpg

When everyone was hot to turn in their sites for refunds, I held on to my two xps 3s. One's on the Tavor and another on an AR. Was on the STG-556, but I'm gonna sell that as soon as I'm not lazy.

I want a Huey on my Mk18 build. I can't afford it though after buying all the gun parts so I'll run with the 1st gen MRO I have right now.

When everyone was hot to turn in their sites for refunds, I held on to my two xps 3s. One's on the Tavor and another on an AR. Was on the STG-556, but I'm gonna sell that as soon as I'm not lazy.

They apparently fixed the issues that lead to major shifts and moisture inclusion. They still have zero shift as do all dots in extreme temperature differences.

Back