Ortega on the J Park situation, was he in the wrong?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Ortega basically “talk shit, get hit”

This happened over a year ago.

Hard to hate on Ortega, he' seems agood kid at heart.stikl got the old tough neighbourhood in his veins.

Last edited:
I don’t remember Jay Park talking any kind of shit except for when translating for KZ. And KZ has stated that it was he himself talking trash.
He didn’t lol. And every single time I ask someone who said park was talking shit to show where, they have nothing. It’s hilarious.

WTF. It makes no sense. He said he smacked him for saying he is J Park aggressively?

T-Bol City is just a phony, tries to come across all cool and mellow, when deep down he's just a Diaz (though I don't think the diazes would wait til the guys alone)

The little k pop dude, literally translated something Korean Zombie said. And like a pussy he waited for Korean Zombie to be nowhere near (waited til he went to the bathroom for basically a cheap shot)

Then again what the hell should we have expected coming from one of Rener Gracie's boys.

Not a cool move by Ortega but calling him scared of Zombie...

<DCrying>

I don’t remember Jay Park talking any kind of shit except for when translating for KZ. And KZ has stated that it was he himself talking trash.

KZ is just saying it was him to take the heat off the twerp. Forsure it was him saying that in English

I think he coulda just talked to him,and not have to strike him. That guy isnt a fighter and had no chance to beat him,so why even go that route? I bet he wouldnt have slapped KZ. Im a Ortega fan,but thought he's in the wrong here. But whatever,old shit thats been done a long time.

Wasn’t J Park just the translator? And even then they’re just trying to sell a fight. I’m sure they have no ill feelings towards Ortega since he comes off as a decent guy before the incident. Ortega is a world class professional fighter. He shouldn’t be attacking civilians like that. Basically a bully move because he knows J Park wouldn’t or couldn’t do shit to him to physically.

Wasn’t J Park just the translator? And even then they’re just trying to sell a fight. I’m sure they have no ill feelings towards Ortega since he comes off as a decent guy before the incident. Ortega is a world class professional fighter. He shouldn’t be attacking civilians like that. Basically a bully move because he knows J Park wouldn’t or couldn’t do shit to him to physically.

Lol. This event shows otherwise. Guy's not decent, he a douche. Bigtime. And a coward too. Waited till Zombie left the scene and went to give a slapping to his translator that was basically just doing his job..

Oh also, not the brightest tool in the shed to not figure that it was just his translator job

TRT City was dead wrong. Park was only translating for KZ who he himself said was talking shit. Ortega tried to be a bad ass and picked on a regular guy in the process. Even worse, he did it when KZ wasn't around. It's a bad look. Ortega seems to be pretty full of himself most of the time.

Reactions: HHJ
Lol. This event shows otherwise. Guy's not decent, he a douche. Bigtime. And a coward too. Waited till Zombie left the scene and went to give a slapping to his translator that was basically just doing his job..

Oh also, not the brightest tool in the shed to not figure that it was just his translator job
That was the disingenuous part

he said in that interview that he just turned around all of a sudden and the kid was all by himself when in fact he was casing the kid and KZ the whole time

when your that much of a douche and a cunt at the same time do they kind of offset eachother ?

I think he coulda just talked to him,and not have to strike him. That guy isnt a fighter and had no chance to beat him,so why even go that route? I bet he wouldnt have slapped KZ. Im a Ortega fan,but thought he's in the wrong here. But whatever,old shit thats been done a long time.
But he did slap the shit out of KZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back