Movies Out of these film comedies (Tournament) - Which 2 are the funniest? (Finals Overtime)

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naked Gun
Airplane!

TeemingWarmDore-size_restricted.gif

Naked Gun and Airplane!

Dumb and Dumber doesn't even belong on the list, it's not funny. It wasn't funny when it came out, it's not funny now.

I thought i was the only one who didn't find dumb and dumber funny. Is it nostalgia? Happy gilmore too. Both are very good comedies but id have a tough time putting them top 20. Just nowhere in the same league as airplane or naked gun.

Who the fuck thinks the Big Leb is funny? fucking retards..

I can’t believe Dude where’s my car is not in the top ten!

or Corky Romano!

or Coneheads!

retards.

Looking at the votings thus far. I think it's going to be Dumb and Dumber and Airplane!, head to head in Double Overtime. It only makes sense. We will see.

Looking at the votings thus far. I think it's going to be Dumb and Dumber and Airplane!, head to head in Double Overtime. It only makes sense. We will see.
I get Airplane. That was one of the first farce type comedies that has been copied dozens of times but never duplicated. Dumb and Dumber is just here because it must have been out when most people on this forum were about 13 years old. Because that is all that appeals to. Something About Mary had similar scenes but was so much more.

Dumb & Dumber is head and shoulders above every other option on this poll.

I voted for Stepbrothers as #2.

Anyone against doing one more round? With one vote only and 3 left.

Back