Out of these serial killers - Which 4 are the scariest killers? (Part One)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'd say Chase, Berdella and Panzram are particularly brutal American serial killers who have been covered in books and TV shows so I'd say they belong among a lot of the people on the lists.

Z-40 I wouldn't think would get much attention. I wasn't really thinking of suggestions just dudes that have interested me lately

Oh I see, I'll probably will add some of those guys in the next one.

latest

This sic bastard.

Pedro Lopez.

Well, its probably between him and Luis Garavito. Between them they killed somewhere around 250-600 humans.

Columbia has some problems dealing with its deviants....big surprise.

Pretty good selection thus far. I picked Bundy(smart), Ramirez(scary), and Zodiac(mysterious).

California always seems to be ahead of all states as far as number of serial killers. It's not even close.

Juan Corona perhaps. Toolbox Killers, Charles Ng, Randy Kraft, William Bonin, Patrick Kearney.

Paul John Knowles. This guy had a hell of a run back in '74. Scary dude.
P.J.Knowles_%28Casanova_Killer%29.jpg
Who's the pic of?

Karla Homolka can get it. She got this xanax bar consuming look.

You can find her in Quebec. She lives there with her new husband and 2 kids. Apparently shes a part of school activities and volunteers some of her time as a supervisor on field trips.

image.jpg

Only in Canada can someone take part in the rape and murder of multiple girls, including their own sibling and manage to go on to lead a seemingly normal life a decade later.

Richard Ramirez was the boogeyman in LA during his reign, dude was all around and victimized all types. I remember all the older kids were talking to us youngins about how the Night Stalker was gonna creep in through your window.

For consideration as additions to any future list

Leonard Lake and Charles Ng-always weird to hear of psychos that stumble onto each other and say-"let's kill people together"

Back