Television Out of these TV show theme songs/intros - Which 5 are the best? (Fourth Elimination Bracket)

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
First Elimination Bracket
Second Elimination Bracket
Third Elimination Bracket

My choices are:

Mission: Impossible
Littlest Hobo
Who's The Boss
The Monkees
Gotham

PM me or let me know on here if you don't want to be tagged.

Please vote, thank you.

@paddan @TheNinja @Doomer @TCE @Piperrr @ASUThermo @Chesten_Hesten @dc007 @ThinkGreen @Axefan4life @xHeadx @pv3Hpv3p @JinKazama @Screwtape @2DUM2TAP @aldeniro78 @Fedorgasm @Starck @Anialater @TheRash @shunyata @Cyrano200 @wigglestick @cowboyjunkie @empsim @raty tat tat @I Am Legion @offshore33 @ripsta619 @Jackie Blue @THE MARTIAN @Mesos @Swiftie @Digital Fire @Shonuffbrad @Trill850 @rustledjimjams @SL1200 @wendelbudwhite @dindonker @Korben @Amerikuracana @ThinkGreen @Sleestaxk
@KnightTemplar @Ares Black @Zookeeper Gabe @Proud American @Askren’s chin @Excelsior @bubbleboyjones @Brandon Wilson @marioh @SammyPops @BB in Crazy!!!! @method115 @Virginiatechmic @Simian Raticus @Adamant @Dark One @sanfranpsycho @Lebnof @Ablis89 @FortieSicks @IloveTHIS @Vigorelli @steeldragon @Dr Curtis Love @HUGHPHUG @MilesAbove @moreorless87 @Randlewand @Uncle J @dindonker @SKYNET @CHUTE_BOXE78 @IndyCovaHart @Magooglie @BARNUM @Hanz_Blitz @Satanical Eve @D3THRONED @bosox32 @danny23 @ManCityFC9 @PajamaSnugz
@sleepwalk @Krimzon @MusterX @SuperHoss @Rob Battisti @Big Tuppy Hole @Ralph Wiggum @lifelessheap @tdluxon @newcastleman @Kryptt @elreece @ssBaldy @Noveltymortar @Streeter @LetThemBleed @Dr brakestick @MuayThaiSteve79 @tank666 @jerzey devil @Oeshon @Rizzo @stanlee @BayAreaGuy @mmamxfan @ctm @Spiffy @Morning Star @Mohawk Mauler @Tyrannosaurus rex @Rozko @Senzo Tanaka @Steve-French @Superbad @the ambush @Badger67 @Rygu @Sano @i420KrYpT @EnthusiastCultivator @Heisenboom @Shoden @El Che @ChickenBrother @Shaungotti @genecop @Mikeydontgiva @Papachulu @SheetsMMAfan @Zen.
@Champagne @Natural Order @esotamoc @Plissken @Gomi1977 @HeLLMuTT @horc00 @Michaelangelo @Talent @Uncommon Valor @AlphaBetaShark @Bobby 3 Sticks
@scorpipede @ineverpost @Grassshoppa @aus101 @97talon @gentlemanjack @Ezekiel 25:17 @mommysboi420 @Anung Un Rama @Newtieg @mmascene @Papasmurf45619 @dildos @xMsBarnez @Prutfis @tangata motu'a
@Osiris007 @benebox @Dillydilly @Damien Karras @FIGHTING TALK @SaiWa @Prologue
@Jesus H. Sherdog @qw3rty @Highway99 @Trotsky @Krixes @DM1982 @GolovKing @Enrico Palazzo @bowened @Aegon Spengler @90 50 @SiKnSiN @RollSonnenRoll @tobiaswins @Tol
@mesanch86 @DiarrheaPerlmans @Poser Caust @UncleJosh @ALAN PARTRIDGE
@Tone505 @TJ Dillashank @Nathan LaMontagne @jx820 @mike1226 @Philadelphia Collins @cmw43 @MRDOG @MeatWagon06 @RoxyBird @Nimrod @armbarforhire @paperclip101 @Thrawn33 @AZZA B @NewJerseyNick @ICHEERTHEBULL @Buddy Revell @Luminosity @Kaybee @Wolf Hawkfield @Tone C @Revolver @Chad The Limey @KotaroTheWolf @Andrey Kamensky @FinalFight @zuffazombee @heloder @4daLuLZ @XmarkX @JonnyBonesPharmacist @Livingenergy @fingercuffs @J0N0 @M4rk @Canned Tuna @BisexualMMA @Dr Stoppage @ZeroGravity @William Huggins @Zero-Zen @Carvaso @Bonos @llperez22 @TheSauce @k1ngjester @Badoldman @scorpiorising @bigkick @superking @swarrrm @UberKneeOf209 @Squall Leonhart @Hellowhosthat @Mr. Fixit @deviake @Shroud of turinabol @EJRMAN513 @SwamiLeoni @lostdog000 @hohner @Mr. Shickadance @hwm52806 @Goon Dog @Omegaboy13 @Washkev @cheesus @eighterumg5 @CrimsonFan @Hitmandn @freakroor @Zanderlini @BUDDYLOVETT @chickenluver @Vergilius @bobgeese @WaylonMercy5150 @GergreG @Vegeta @BFoe @BadJuJu707 @TestosterOWN @Spounman @Xuh @eworden78 @ookii @Shael @Ultra O’Dia @DooHoChoi
@Rvd Slmr @weaselkenievil @Skarr @jericksen5 @houjebek @Fork @Reign Supreme @SilvaLegacy
@Texan6533 @the muntjac @ThereIsNoSpoon @Nightgunner05 @ModernMatt @struckus @GIBLERTBAPTISTA @DamianK1 @MIKOM @cooks1 @Jballer @The J0ker @Shogun515 @deucesarewild
@dbo @muvand103 @djacobox372 @TapIt @phightens19 @Adrian Anis @Pork Mahogis @Supasalta3000 @Escabar @ChuckSteak @Farnciskoos @Trainspotter @jan230 @quadrunner @Corona @bufetadanacara @JoeyJoeJoeJr @TheWobbler @FadeLess @VitorReem @Gabicho
@Sushi Fitness @Pankratios @Kraysla @RemyR @fungi @Big Diesel Daddy
@fourtyounce48 @phoenixikki @-sin- @Heavy Hands @Cerberus87 @ThulsaDooom
@Misanthropist @Captain Sausage @yamahacrasher @Milgrim @Halge @JackWhite @Cuttyrock @National Acrobat @PG29 red0 Jr @HeffDoesWant @ThaiSexPills @Wololo
@HaggardSky @Rawex @BlankaPresident @mangokush @websurfer @MoparOrNoCar
@Ripp0ntare @CZMuayThai11 @Bargey @Fijeeto @Candy Routure @oliviamung @BenderIsGreat @Dee Cups @All In The Game @Ali Tanveer @spamking
@Diet Butcher @HardBoiled @SalvadorAllende @Karl_Hungus @TonOdanK @landon
@ahme4 @Ghost Boner @Two Crows @Destroyer Angel @milkmandanl @Shadiata
@The Hash Slinging Slasher @itrainufcbro @Preston Jarrett @Hart Break Kick 97 @elZZup
@Grappling_With_My_Gnomies @Fake Doctor @jimjamjammer @Yerrowblickroad
@2fast2see @AbominableJoman @RichardHarrow @easy cube @templewarrior @Huckleberry McRib
@Five Fingered Fresh Fist @The aragonian @new_mexico1 @LSXMMA @SilentFate

Mission: Impossible

Tales From the Crypt

MacGyver

Westworld

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

The Simpsons

Littlest Hobo

Who's The Boss

Fantasy Island

Arrested Development

The Monkees

Criminal Minds

Sons of Anarchy

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

The Twilight Zone

Breaking Bad

Gunsmoke

Twin Peaks

Gotham

i didn't initially remember the MI theme song, but instantly remembered it after about .5 seconds of clicking on the link for the theme song.

Tales from the Crypt - used to scare the hell out of me hearing it from my bedroom. Danny Elfman did his thing on there. For next round can you put Tales from the Darkside? Show wasn't as creepy, but the theme song is way scarier!

MacGyver - Probably my favorite 80s show that I bonded with my dad over. I used to reenact the opening credits in the living room. Also one of my favorite theme songs ever.

The Simpsons - just iconic. The fact that the show is still on the air is insane.

Who's the Boss - just a good song that instantly puts me in a good mood.

Sons of Anarchy - the song fits the theme and tone of the show so well.

Twilight Zone is life changing. There are only 5 seasons and if you are one of those people that will never watch a black and white show (and there are many out there), this is a great way to change your mind and broaden your horizons. The concepts and ideas are just as relevant today as ever and you get to see a lot of famous actors in their prime. Watching the series gave me a new appreciate for the incredible acting in that era that is lost today. The simplest of episodes has acting that that would be considered Emmy or Oscar worth today.

I think most people just think it's a sci-fi or horror show but there are plenty of episodes that just deal with the feelings of nostalgia, alone, death or other interesting topics that are completely relatable. Truly the greatest TV show of all time in my mind and nothing comes close.

A sampling:

My guy, was x-files already eliminated or was that even an option?’!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next to Twin Peaks, the goat of tv intros

not even up for debate!

@MXZT how many brackets you got planned? Still a lot of great intros missing....

Different Strokes
Facts of Life
Taxi
Small Wonder
Bosom Buddies
Charlies Angels
The Fall Guy
Sesame Street
The Greatest American Hero
The Love Boat
Knight Rider
Gimme a Break