Overeem now smallest he's been since LHW days.

You see this happen post career in a fair number of large athletes. There is no longer justification for carrying that amount of weight, even if it is lean. Regardless of how it was obtained.

Because I've seen pictures of both around high school age. It's not that hard if you have a basic grasp of physiology.
u seen pictures of them in hs?
have u seen pics of them in hs where they weigh the same?
or you just saw a hs brock lesnar who outweighs
hs overeem with 50 lbs?

u seen pictures of them in hs?
have u seen pics of them in hs where they weigh the same?
or you just saw a hs brock lesnar who outweighs
hs overeem with 50 lbs?
You answered my question without realizing it. That's about what I'd expect from someone using "u" for "you" like a 13-year old, though.

Trt isn't taking Steroids its therapeutic.
Thus thats use and then there is abuse
You’re a dam fool if you believe he was doing ‘trt’ lol. Looks like he got tired of failing drug tests and he just quit cold Turkey on the “horsemeat”.

You answered my question without realizing it. That's about what I'd expect from someone using "u" for "you" like a 13-year old, though.
u said brock has more frame than overeem?
wich is stupid because ur trying to give example of
a dude whow outweighs the other dude by 50 lbs

cant u see? at HW overeem has lower bodyfat than brock
brock looks muscular with fat
but u think the fat one has better genetics than the one that is ripped and muscular

He's off the gas and probably dealing with the effects of long-term steroid use.

Remember Sherdog in 2011? You'd get banned for "fighter bashing" for merely insinuating that this guy was juicing.

Don't even know if you *can* get banned nowadays. It really was a different time.

Try bringing up DC's 7x higher than superhuman testosterone levels at UFC 182 against Jones I. The mods will quickly remove your post even though his test levels are public information and absolutely impossible naturally (especially as a fat fuck as being fat decreases testosterone) because he officially "passed" so you can't insinuate he was on PEDs even if his numbers say he was obviously on PEDs.

Meanwhile they'll leave up any post questioning Jones' levels for that fight even though he also passed, and more importantly on top of that they re-tested all his tests via carbon isotope which definitely proves his levels had to be natural. DC's were never carbon isotope tested so he doesn't even have that going for him to explain why he's got test levels higher than an African Bull Elephant at the peak of mating season.

Mods only give a shit if it's their favourite fighter.

Try bringing up DC's 7x higher than superhuman testosterone levels at UFC 182 against Jones I. The mods will quickly remove your post even though his test levels are public information and absolutely impossible naturally (especially as a fat fuck as being fat decreases testosterone) because he officially "passed" so you can't insinuate he was on PEDs even if his numbers say he was obviously on PEDs.

Meanwhile they'll leave up any post questioning Jones' levels for that fight even though he also passed, and more importantly on top of that they re-tested all his tests via carbon isotope which definitely proves his levels had to be natural. DC's were never carbon isotope tested so he doesn't even have that going for him to explain why he's got test levels higher than an African Bull Elephant at the peak of mating season.

This thread is titled "Overeem now smallest he's been since LHW days" not "Come bitch about Mod's past decisions"

Back in 2010, King Mo called him super negro overeem

now he just look like sneako

Horse meat is crazy

I think the problem is the HGH made his head bigger so his smaller body looks silly. Otherwise, he looks healthy.

(1) Daniel Cormier's Testosterone Level Was 7000 ng/dL Before Fighting Jon J... : ufc (reddit.com)

Alastair has a tiny head for his size.
hi-res-0feb143303d8700a215e9d65d04b0f83_crop_exact.jpg

I think the problem is the HGH made his head bigger so his smaller body looks silly. Otherwise, he looks healthy.

Looks like someone from Kensington, Philadelphia.

In this industry, only those who stay on top and can manage their money well can look good in the future.

Back