Overeems face pic after fight

Thought that too after his last loss but the guy doesn't have slurred speech or anything and continues to speak multiple languages. The fact that some Sherdoggers barely speak English as their first language without ever stepping foot into a gym means the Reem's brain is probably better off than half of you all even after these losses.
Overeem first language is english, his father is from jamaica and mother from Uk... the damage is done already, right now he doesnt seems to have speech problems, but wait

nGyThvaLTw6KFAT3Is-hcQ.png
Holy shit.

Hope reem gets an easy next fight he's had a brutal run stipe, Werdum, Francis and Blaydes. Let him fight Struve or big Baby next.

he should have retired after losing to bigfoot
Nah, he had a pretty good run after that. After the Stipe loss would have been decent. Retire after a title fight. But he def should have hung them up after the brutal uppercut loss earlier this year.

But a bunch of guys should have retired already, nothing new. Hopefully Rashad does after tonight. No point in showing up only to get knocked out brutally. Rashad has done everything he can at this point, all he has left is to win a fight against a lower tier guy and retire on a win or just retire. These guys need to let go of fighting young hungry prospects when they are on a losing streak involving brutal knockouts.

Reem it's been fun but please retire. I'm not sure if he will I read someone say they could almost hear him say "back to the drawing board" again and I can definitely hear it lol.

Hope reem gets an easy next fight he's had a brutal run stipe, Werdum, Francis and Blaydes. Let him fight Struve or big Baby next.

He's gotta hang up the gloves. Enough is enough. The UFC needs to stop booking him. Athletic commissions need to stop sanctioning him. This dude has gotten KO'd time after time after time after time.

whats with the blurr photoshop effects on that photo? looks doctored to me

Yeah the guy needs to seriously hang it up. He has nothing to prove anymore.

I think it's ironic the guy with one of the worst chins in MMA moves up to heavy weight and manages to become successful. Overeem is the definition of a glass canon. If he was only born with a god tier chin he would be unstoppable at heavy weight. It's kinda sad really.

I don't see how he will make it to 50 without noticeable signs of brain damage.

I think someone's going to step in and say something to him this time, his last two fights have been horrific, and he should have been given a one year automatic injury suspension after the Ngannou fight.

I'm an Overeem hater from way back... but for the love of god man, you have a family, stop this shit and think of them.

They're the ones that will be tying your shoes and changing your diapers in your 40's.

Back