Overlooked problem for Stipe

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I was rewatching some clips and I came across Stipe vs Ngannou 2. Something really bad happened to him perhaps worst than the actual KO. When he got dropped his leg got pinned under his body as he fell to the ground, knee pointing outward

It's no wonder he wasn't so spry to get back in there. He's also a very private dude. Who knows how much damage that knee took

I know most of you remember this and I did too, but I forgot just how bad it was

It cushioned his fall though. I think he gladly let his knee take the most blunt force of the fall instead of the back of his head.

His body was warm and he wasn't tense as he was going down.

Recovery from this can take some time, but the process is straight forward. Allow the tendons/ligaments to tighten up so they will not be further injured. After a week or two, warm up and gently stretch the tight tendons. After things start feeling good, add in light strength training to seal the deal.

I

So I was rewatching some clips and I came across Stipe vs Ngannou 2. Something really bad happened to him perhaps worst than the actual KO. When he got dropped his leg got pinned under his body as he fell to the ground, knee pointing outward

It's no wonder he wasn't so spry to get back in there. He's also a very private dude. Who knows how much damage that knee took

I know most of you remember this and I did too, but I forgot just how bad it was
He works Fulltime as a firefighter. Since that fight happened. I’m 100% sure they have minimal “physical” requirements.

In other words. He is not gibbled. His knee is as fine as ever.. Just a little older.

At least his face didn't turn into melted wax

grx4btu7fny81.jpg

I thought Crocop's fall after the Gonzaga KO was worse... that one was pretty gnarly

He works Fulltime as a firefighter. Since that fight happened. I’m 100% sure they have minimal “physical” requirements.

In other words. He is not gibbled. His knee is as fine as ever.. Just a little older.
In fact he got hired on for the fulltime firefighter job after that fight happened, at a different station than the ones he was working at before. There's gobs of tests they have to pass in order to be accepted and sworn in for those positions. There wouldn't be any longtime crony turning a blind eye to some lingering damage.

Mind you though, "knee as fine as ever" isn't necessarily a reassuring statement. Stipe hasn't escaped the wrestler's fate of having knee issues, he's had a number of arthroscopic surgeries on them. And he uses a special treadmill that supports some of his weight when he does "roadwork" to go easier on them.

But the people who took one look at Stipe sauntering into MSG, his bowleggedness accentuated by his tight jeans, and declared him a near cripple were idiots. If he were limping as badly as they thought, how would he be allowed to work his shifts?

Frank nearly ended the first fight with a similar check hook.

In fact he got hired on for the fulltime firefighter job after that fight happened, at a different station than the ones he was working at before. There's gobs of tests they have to pass in order to be accepted and sworn in for those positions. There wouldn't be any longtime crony turning a blind eye to some lingering damage.

Mind you though, "knee as fine as ever" isn't necessarily a reassuring statement. Stipe hasn't escaped the wrestler's fate of having knee issues, he's had a number of arthroscopic surgeries on them. And he uses a special treadmill that supports some of his weight when he does "roadwork" to go easier on them.

But the people who took one look at Stipe sauntering into MSG, his bowleggedness accentuated by his tight jeans, and declared him a near cripple were idiots. If he were limping as badly as they thought, how would he be allowed to work his shifts?
1706828080557.gif

I knew if I was off to any degree on fact you’d kindly set the record straight.

And yes, when I said his knees were as good as ever. I meant as compared to or near to his last fight. Including aging three more years. Clearly not a good thing. But, I was referring specifically to that fight. There was zero info about Stipe injuring his knee. As far as I knew.

I honestly believed he was going to KTFO Jones last November. The delay..

It’s a completely different story now.

Smoked a doobie before that post. So I wasn’t very clear. Mea Culpa.

Have a nice day, Ohio Lady.

Meh.

He got a 60 day medical suspension for being KTFO'd. There were 5 fighters from that event who got a 180 day medical suspension. There was no mention of any other injuries to Miocic, and he never came forward with any surgeries, like he did when cormier tried to gouge his eye out. There's no way there was any damage to his knee.

Ngannou's punches creates an old GTA ragdoll effect like he did with Cain and made him retire
if u check nganous best wins and the fighters he ko'd
look at their age their milage
dude basicaly fought 10 years past prime and should be retired fighters

if u erase those 40 years old he fought
who really was his biggest win?

dude got humiliated by blackbeast
got manhandled by semi prime stipe
and wont strike with gane

and yes when your in your prime and you get humiliated
that doesnt sound cool

lol, I bet both knees are fucked.
<EdgyBrah>

Back