Overreached

Eat a lot of your favorite foods and rest. Sleep, get in a pool, a lawn chair, relax. Dont just sit in a chair though, get comfortable. Replacing training with a few bacon cheese burgers and a serious nap can bring you back to life stronger than ever. You need rest to repair and rebuild, but if you rest without food, you will take materials from your brain to heal your liver, your muscles to heal your bones, etc, and you'll wake up just as bad. So eat a lot of food you enjoy drink water and rest and hit it again soon. Dont try to eat super healthy if it stresses you out, just eat what you really look forward to. But take a day and rest.

If your training is doing it, you need rest, not different training. When you adapt to greater new stress you feel shitty before you get stronger. The wise figure out how to make their recovery time as smart and purposeful as their training in these situations. That means rest!

If you stretch before bed you will get much more subjective muscular reocvery from sleep and feel better waking up and getting going.

But the Big things for you are:
1. Lots of food you really enjoy
2. Lots of sleep and relaxing today instead of training

Consistency in those things are actually what makes the best athletes, not training. Anyone can train hard for a week or a month. How can you do it for your whole life, for years and years? Lots of food and sleep. It is possible but it's sleep and food #1 and #2 and everything else is far #3. These are the most neglected among regular people.

Last edited:
Can someone give me the mod's hotline number so I can call and report these guys for being dicks?

xT5LMMmHxxbR0zZyLe.gif

The best thing to do is just stop whatever you're doing, eat well, and do your best to sleep well.

Sorry you got banned Robo. :(

Hey @biscuitsbrah. Did you make this thread on reddit? I seen a title using overreached. Is it common terminology now to use that for overtraining?

So you're going to tell on me and have me carded for calling you the same thing that you called me? I never once insulted you until you started saying that stuff to me. What's with the double standard on this site?

The fuck was this guy talking about lol... I didn't log on until just now, haven't checked the site in like a week. Hadn't seen any of these responses. Yes, I called you uneducated in the Dieting thread because some of your posts are totally insane. You constantly spread misinformation, and are very ignorant. Then, when questioned with legitimate sources, you double down while spreading conspiratorial thoughts and posting memes. Not to mention your other posting history. Pretty sure it's not against the rules.

I'm just learning Robocok got banned right at this moment haha. No, I've never reported you, and I haven't reported anyone in 10 years for calling me names lmao. If you check threads here, you will see long flaming sessions, and I've never seen anyone get carded in them. We had a long hilarious thread about a TS wanting to secretly be raped by a hairy man, and it was all fun and games. I honestly don't even have a clue why you got banned, there's no way it's for calling me a bozo since that's very minor, unless there's deleted posts I didn't see. It must be for something else. I do agree that some mods have too light of a trigger finger, but I don't know what happened here, so I can't say much. Also, no mods really visit this sub. At the same time, it doesn't really surprise me. RIP in pieces.

Last edited:
The fuck was this guy talking about lol... I didn't log on until just now, haven't checked the site in like a week. Hadn't seen any of these responses. Yes, I called you uneducated in the Dieting thread because some of your posts are totally insane. You constantly spread misinformation, and are very ignorant. Then, when questioned with legitimate sources, you double down while spreading conspiratorial thoughts and posting memes. Pretty sure it's not against the rules.

I'm just learning Robocok got banned right at this moment haha. No, I've never reported you, and I haven't reported anyone in 10 years for calling me names lmao. If you check threads here, you will see long flaming sessions, and I've never seen anyone get carded in them. We had a long hilarious thread about a TS wanting to secretly be raped by a hairy man, and it was all fun and games. I honestly don't even have a clue why you got banned, there's no way it's for calling me a bozo since that's very minor, unless there's deleted posts I didn't see. It must be for something else. I do agree that some mods have too light of a trigger finger, but I don't know what happened here, so I can't say much. Also, no mods really visit this sub. At the same time, it doesn't really surprise me. Rest in pieces.
No chance it happened from here. Not from bozo. Something went down somewhere else I.E. not really my business. Weight room is for name calling and busting balls, our last place of sanctuary in this fked country. couple mods post here in convo, never seen them throwing power stick around.

Back