Social OxyContin maker’s settlement plan divides victims of opioid crisis. Now it’s up to the Supreme Court

Agreed, but I'm currently on yellows for suggesting this for corrupt politicians.

A certain sell out mod here doesn't want that suggestion being made, apparently.

Hopefully you go unbothered, as it's clearly within the rules to make such a statement, because it's akin to supporting the death penalty for treason.
You somehow missed the warning against advocating for violence that pops up every time you enter the WR?

You somehow missed the warning against advocating for violence that pops up every time you enter the WR?

Advocating for the death penalty for egregious crimes is promoting violence?

What kind of warroom disallows discussion of the death penalty?

Advocating for the death penalty for egregious crimes is promoting violence?

What kind of warroom disallows discussion of the death penalty?
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence.This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence.This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Yea, you could card someone for advocating for spanking children too, I guess.

Imagine thinking barring discussion of the death penalty under those guidelines is sensible for a political forum. Smh. It's a part of the law.

Teacher's pet.

Yea, you could card someone for advocating for spanking children too, I guess.

Imagine thinking barring discussion of the death penalty under those guidelines is sensible for a political forum. Smh. It's a part of the law.

Teacher's pet.
I'm not the one responsible for you being carded, nor did I report you in the first place. But you have no one to blame but yourself if you get carded in this subforum for wishing death on a politician.

I'm not the one responsible for you being carded, nor did I report you in the first place. But you have no one to blame but yourself if you get carded in this subforum for wishing death on a politician.

The death penalty is a part of our legal system, knucklehead.

I guess you have no issue with supporting it being a stance people aren't allowed to take here. Pretty sad.

The death penalty is a part of our legal system, knucklehead.

I guess you have no issue with supporting it being a stance people aren't allowed to take here. Pretty sad.
I support the death penalty?

No, it isn't. It's factual, and that can be seen simply by reading your posts here arguing with me on the moderation's behalf.
"Wishing violence on a politician isn't against the rules because the death penalty is legal!"

<Fedor23>

We live in a culture of 0 accountability and this is just another example of it.

Says the guy who doesn't want the billionaires to be held accountable. Are you actually familiar with the story of what they did?

I don't know how anyone could think opioids are not addictive. It literally is used to treat pain, no shit it's going to be addictive.

Tylenol is used to treat pain, is it addictive?

Back