News P Costa's girlfriend replies: Let's talk now without lies or assumptions about ahtletes

Heads up, she's nothing special, pics aren't going to leave you impressed.
chubGIB.jpg

I mean, the UFC makes the fights not the fighters, "accepting" a fight in twitter is completely irrelevant.

It seems for a couple years now Costa has been the guy blaming possible opponents every time something goes wrong or isn't falling into place. I am starting to believe perhaps Costa is the problem.

1702579452225.png

Looks like he's losing the twitter community as well. Starting to rub me the wrong way as well, fuck this pullout merchant

Which begs the question, how long was she his manager before they hooked up?
That's a very important question that we should all focus on in our lives.

But the bigger question is- why does everyone put up pretend fronts on the internet? No one but supermodels are good enough for the pseudo-mega-studs on the internet.

Still not a word heard from Paulo Costa, since he allegedly "vanished, then went for injured Chimaev on social media" as Rob Whittaker unexpectedly accepted Paulo's call out for UFC 299.
However, his girlfriend now steps forth and wants to clear things up. Tamara Alves fires back at Robert's manager, saying this delay of things resides only with the UFC:

“I would like to make it clear, we have been asking for the fight between Paulo and Whittaker for weeks, so I don’t know what was his intention in saying that Paulo is playing games,” she wrote in
a text message.
“If he wants, he can call me and we can talk now about what’s really going on without telling lies or assumptions about any athlete. We’re just waiting for the company answer,” she continues.

“Besides, the UFC 299 on March 9th in Miami is perfect for Paulo, and we already expressed our desire for this date. This would be an exciting fight for the fans!”

Interesting. Your thoughts on this? Paulo been "playing games again" like Titus Day said, or is she telling us the truth here?

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/12...ta-ready-to-fight-robert-whittaker-at-ufc-299
I always wondered why UFC re-signed this guy. Especially for "'more than a million dollars per fight" (reportedly). He's always a problem.

But I'm starting to think signing him makes sense. Sign him for lots, offer him fights, and ignore him. If he doesn't fight he doesn't cost anything, and he cannot fight elsewhere. If he does fight, he's doing all the things outside the octagon that the UFC loves for hyping fights.

This could be a new model for drama queen fighters.

Last edited:
That's a very important question that we should all focus on in our lives.

But the bigger question is- why does everyone put up pretend fronts on the internet? No one but supermodels are good enough for the pseudo-mega-studs on the internet.
Dude, she looks like a typical Latina. If you want her to call shots for you, she probably wants you to call her.

Back