Paddy vs Gordon Robbery? How did you score the fight?

???

• Total voters
Vegas, lots of crooked money involved. People need to get paid and stuff.

You can't just let a guy who did a whole podcast with Dana White coast, gotta finish him. I saw that robbery coming from a mile away.

30-27 Gordon and you're a straight up buffoon if you didn't score it that way too.

Jim Miller was a whatever fighter. Paddy is awful.

1476205018253.gif
R1054-Dana-White.jpg

People still don't under the scoring system. Control does not get scored unless striking/grappling is non-existent or completely equal. You can hold a guy for 4 minutes and 50 seconds but if the other guy lands 2 strikes, they should win the round.

Strikes/Grappling > Aggression > Control.

Holding guys doesn't win fights under the new scoring system.

i can see that for round 3

but Gordon was teeing off round 1 ... and two of the judges gave Paddy round 1

they already were halfway through the fight. one thing they can’t hide is leg kicks vs face punches and those numbers weren’t even close.

That is a CLEAR draw if people had a brain.

Round 3 is 10-10 without question. Neither of them showed absolutely anything worthy of a round 3 win.

10-9 Gordon
10-9 Paddy
10-10 draw

29-29 draw
exactly how I had it

I swear everyone yelling UFC is rigged are window licking morons. So let me get this straight the UFC runs the athletic commissions which puts the referees there? You can say judges are incompetent all you want but the UFC does not run the State athletic commissions

I was rooting for Paddy (because of the hype train and to see where he goes). I don't even know the other guy.

I see some comments saying that he just held Paddy in the 3rd round.
What did Paddy do aside from get held? Didn't Paddy get taken down too?

That was a hype train robbery. Huge robbery. There was a clear winner that fight - and it wasn't Paddy.

Very unfair.

took the back and threatened a bit, landed some nice elbows and knees

uneventful round but hard to argue robery

I had it 1-1 going in

Paddy did 0 except get held up almost the entire rd. Gordon actually got a TD, Paddy had like less than 30 seconds, & didn't do jack shit with it either except "trying". The stats show he was out struck & had 0 TDs, Gordon landed more & got the TDs, stats show he lost rd 1 & rd 2

Yeah the O’malley vs Yan was sketchy. Now this is obviously very sketchy.

Back