Paddy vs Gordon Robbery? How did you score the fight?

???

• Total voters
Nothing to see here, that judge can 100% afford a Rolex and a premium Howler Head hoodie with his salary.

It wasn’t. Paddy won the second at least, and the Gordon decided he wanted to hug for the last round. So glad he lost.

Not surprising at all. I was just sitting telling everyone at the bar that a bs decision was coming... could see it a mile away.

Desperate ufc tries to make money by this clown lol

Not even somewhat of a robbery, it only showed how elite and skilled Paddy is that he can almost lose every position and lose every round but still win the fight.

Paddy is the lightweight GOAT and obviously a future long time champ, Khabib retired just in time and Paddy will DESTROY Dustin Porier next.

Paddy the baddie won round two. Round three should have been a draw because neither did fuckall

Paddy could have been KTFO and on life support and the judges would have awarded him the win.

Gordon controlled Paddy mostly all of round 3 except the last 40 seconds. And did anyone notice how Rogan and DC got on their cheerleaders uniforms?

I bet Gordon had more total strikes, sig strikes, and takedowns.

No, Paddy had 17 seconds of control in round 2, and 30 seconds in round 3.

Ez decision for paddy.

Nothing wrong with his corner. They knew he won the first round because they filled out the score cards

Yes but Gordon also blew it. Why stall when he outstriking a guy who has zero defense?

Paddy the fraudy was exposed, but the UFC saved his ass... People are not blind. <WhatItIs>

War Gordon ! <RomeroSalute>

I don’t agree with the decision. But I do hate the wall and stall. That round three was boooooring.

Paddy's a draw I saw it coming lol, its all about the money.. Paddy is a KO waiting to happen though.

Back