Paddy wants Money!

Dana White is failing to book fights for the UFC's biggest stars.

Paddy - 1 fight in 18 months
Conor - zero fights in the last 3 years

fire dana.

So Paddy Pimblet will soon be daddy Pimblet? And who’s the mother? I really hope it’s not the annoying Molly.

Paddy is one of the few guys on the roster that I like one week and detest the next, depending on which side of the bipolar spectrum he's operating from.

Most of those wars are fought because of those characters.
Over the longer history yes a lot of blood has been shed in the name of religion.

In the last 150 years or so I would argue that most wars are fought as a means of wealthy elite banking cartels type assholes to get even richer and seize even more power.

There also seems to be a very strong correlation in the last 30 years or so of wars taking place that yielded control of oil resources and poppy production fields.

I'm not the biggest fan of planning fights with dudes that are already booked -- let's see how Moicano does against Turner first

Paddy needs to focus on his inevitable matchup with Joey Chestnut and forget all this piddling mma shit already. Go make the real money son.

Money Moic: "Paddy I'm gonna destroy you mfk.

Paddy: "you can try you french dip sandwich with fries and a cold coke"

I stand with the bringer of light.
Entombed_-_Morning_Star.jpg

So Paddy Pimblet will soon be daddy Pimblet? And who’s the mother? I really hope it’s not the annoying Molly.
Molly is a lesbian sir, so that option is a no go lol.

This is his wife.

Screen_Shot_2023_06_05_at_10.03.20_AM.0.jpeg

Back