Media Paola Costa on Rampage Podcast

You really cant hate on Costa

From interviews I've seen of him, he comes off as an intelligent guy.

Crazy combination this guy has. Looks, Strength, quickness (Body Kicks), and heart. His fight versus Romero showed me everything.

But he is fighting the best in the world.. you ain't gonna beat everyone each time.

From interviews I've seen of him, he comes off as an intelligent guy.

Crazy combination this guy has. Looks, Strength, quickness (Body Kicks), and heart. His fight versus Romero showed me everything.

But he is fighting the best in the world.. you ain't gonna beat everyone each time.
Im one of those who believes in damage is huge and I def would not have been mad if he had won the fight with Whitaker...... dude was fd up

It's so funny that Rampage co-host has some sort of jewellery business because he looks exactly like a slimy jewellery salesman would look like
That slimeball co host is the reason I can't get into this podcast tbh.

If TJ Dillashaw was the full time co host instead of just a regular it would be so much more watchable.

Seems like yesterday Sean was a hairy surfer bro
images

Maybe he needs to bring that look back and rebrand himself. Point Break Strickland.

Costa needs to add this to his list
  • Only win since 2019 was a UD over a fossilized Rockhold that was closer than it should've been. Mike Perry KO'd Rockhold in his next event.

Rampage gets the best guests. I just wish they were more serious before the interview portion of their pods. It's tough to get through sometimes.

Who is the host of the show? I’ve listened to a few episodes and they were good. Is he a jewelry designer???

Back