Media The Chael Sonnen (1.25M subs) moving up - PBD podcast

JRE has 16M subs but "only" 700k views, Chael has 50k views on 1.2M subs both around 1:25 view to sub ratio. Not saying either never bought subs, but ratios are pretty similar.
On clips that are only a day old lmao. He has been spotify exclusive for awhile, too. The full episodes he used to post to youtube were almost always in the multimillions iirc.

Chael is brutal to listen to these days.
Takes 10 minutes to say nothing.
this is every podcast bro ever. funny thing is, this is what makes great for american politics. dodge questions and going on moral grandstanding tangents are the keys to be a successful in the current political landscape.

PBD is an MLM peddling scam artist, and Chael is literally a convicted fraud.
PBD also sucks Andrew Tate's dick dry....I am indifferent to Chael, he's funny, just keep him out of murrican politics, its already memey enough.

PBD has what is quite possibly the best US political discourse podcast around atm. He has a great varitety of guest and also posesses the (increasingly rare) skill of being able to actually debate someone without getting overly emotional and having a meltdown.
Carry on with your hate/crying though.
The amount of delusional libs on The Dawg crying over anything even remotely "conservative" and/or common sense is quite hilarious and incredibly entertaining.
{<BJPeen}

PBD has what is quite possibly the best US political discourse podcast around atm. He has a great varitety of guest and also posesses the (increasingly rare) skill of being able to actually debate someone without getting overly emotional and having a meltdown.
The amount of delusional libs on The Dawg crying over anything even remotely "conservative" and/or common sense is quite hilarious and incredibly entertaining.
{<BJPeen}
I thought all of bloody elbows staff joined when I first seen it here

{<BJPeen}
am i a soft liberal because i think PBD is a loser for idolizing pimpster overlord andrew tate?

Define "grifter"

Not too hard to explain why Chael is a grifter, on top of shilling a bunch of scam products (Established Titles anyone?) to make a quick buck on his YouTube page.
Okay you answered HALF the question. What makes the other guy a grifter?

Don't pivot now.

He probbly making much more money as a YouTuber now. Good for him.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist and you still have zero problem watching him.

The moral of the story is don't be a hypocrite like @Phillyz
You asked 'How are they grifters' ... and I answered how they are literally grifters.

"How are they grifters"

"MLM and one has literally been convicted of fraud"

"BUT MIKE TYSON WAS CONVICTED OF RAPE!"

Holy shit.

Back