Social Patients died from neglect, not COVID-19, in Ontario LTC homes, military report finds:

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is sad. I wonder how many of the deaths were claimed as covid but actually were due to Neglect?
There some news outlets trying to spin the news story which the military report had find and some news outlets are completely ignoring it.

I knew the situation with the nursing homes have being horrible in the past but like this. Well its sad if some of have them have being left to be abused and neglected.

Patients died from neglect, not COVID-19, in Ontario LTC homes, military report finds: ‘All they needed was water and a wipe down’

Ontario investigating 2 long-term care homes following allegations residents died of neglect during pandemic

Ontario Provincial Police told CBC News last week they're not aware of any ongoing investigations into deaths at nursing homes related to COVID-19, but are reviewing the long-term care commission's report released in April.

Papi is the unquestioned authority on this subject. He literally knows multitudes of oldsters.

Compelte-Fairacres-2.jpg

Nursing home residents protest pandemic lockdown: “I’d rather die of COVID than loneliness”

What's even sadder, is that a lot of the neglect was due to them locking families out of the facilities. As it is, these places are understaffed as all fuck, and the families pick up the slack. Shut them out, and these shit holes are operating at like 40% efficiency at the best of times. Now, send workers home if they've been exposed to the virus, so they can't "endanger" the old folks, and you can imagine what those places looked like during the height of this shit.

Fucking disgraceful.

Not surprising really. Somewhat related but it took about 3 months into the pandemic here for our hospitals to realise people on ventilators should be laid on their front instead of their backs.

Hopefully once it's all said and done we get inquiries into the hospitals and care homes handled this, but somehow I doubt that.

Yep. Think I saw something about a janitor and a cook staying behind to take care of the people in a nursing how that ended up getting shut down. With the people in it.

The cure is def worse than the disease and many do not care about what has happened. Look at all the cancer and mental health deaths. People aren't going to the docs so they are getting cancer and waiting too long to seek medical treatment.

@GoldenWolf87 @Proud American @Papi Chulo

Do you guys coordinate your posts? Are you a single poster? I’ve noticed when one of you starts a thread, the first two posts are by the other two. It happens far too often to be a coincidence.
What won’t I be called by you group of lounge lizards lol

I get called everything under the book
An Iranian bot
A Russian bot
I’m up to 4 previous banned posters
A plain Jane troll
A paid poster
And now a multi person account

you guys set it up hoping to create an excuse for one of your liberal mods to have an excuse to give me a card or ban me.

it’s a concerted effort, and I can’t help but chuckle. You guys can’t stand differing opinions much around here lol.

Leftist worldviews cost people their lives.

Covid was never as bad as the Left said. Grandma just wants to see her daughter and grandkids. You don't leave her in her room to die so she won't get covid. Grandma would rather see her family and risk death with covid than die of neglect.

This

My wife's grandmother deteriorated so much because of this

It was never the seniors that wanted lockdowns. It was weak minded middle aged woke people. Easily manipulated by the media

Leftist worldviews cost people their lives.

Covid was never as bad as the Left said. Grandma just wants to see her daughter and grandkids. You don't leave her in her room to die so she won't get covid. Grandma would rather see her family and risk death with covid than die of neglect.
True, my Grandma who wasnt in great health wanted to go back desperately to her third world country because my Mom is healthcare worker (who worked closely with covid patients) and she went from visting my grandma 5 days a week an hour + to once a week for 30 minutes unless my grandma really needed to see a medical practiconer. There was some other personal non covid reasons she wanted to go back also though. She died after 6 weeks in the old country due to poor medical treatment there.

Thanks to the covid advice given by the experts me and the rest of our family werent able to visit her often in the monthes leading up to her flight even though we were mostly staying home except for work and to get groceries.

The deaths were never attributed to COVID. Furthermore, 51 people died of COVID in a 269-bed facility. That's nearly 20% of the population dying to COVID.
At Hawthorne Place Care Centre, 51 residents died of COVID-19 in the 269-bed facility. The military says it suspects those fatalities pale in comparison to deaths from other causes. “Residents are dying from non-COVID-19 causes more than they should be.”

According to figures published by the provincial government, 3,762 long-term care residents in Ontario have died of COVID-19. But no one is tracking the number of fatalities from other causes during the pandemic.

What's even sadder, is that a lot of the neglect was due to them locking families out of the facilities. As it is, these places are understaffed as all fuck, and the families pick up the slack. Shut them out, and these shit holes are operating at like 40% efficiency at the best of times. Now, send workers home if they've been exposed to the virus, so they can't "endanger" the old folks, and you can imagine what those places looked like during the height of this shit.

Fucking disgraceful.
I have seen one news story out of a Toronto nursing home and a brave daughter who saved her father's life. She wasn't allowed in the nursing so she volunteered herself in and recorded in hers father nursing room the poor man was begging for water while being left alone with no nurses at sight expect for the daughter that was allowed in.

If the daughter didn't do that he could have problary have died there. He made a full recovery at the hospital.

So a little happy ending for that daughter and her father. I have heard her family might sue the nursing home. It might be possible but the process is long.

Last edited:
This

My wife's grandmother deteriorated so much because of this

It was never the seniors that wanted lockdowns. It was weak minded middle aged woke people. Easily manipulated by the media
The polticans pushed heavily for those lockdowns to like most some are still doing so.

There's going to be some scandalous findings in 5-10 yrs when they start investigating this pandemic and how governments have behaved.

There's going to be some scandalous findings in 5-10 yrs when they start investigating this pandemic and how governments have behaved.
Never. The evil people behind how the governments behaved will still probably be in power. Unless there are massive rebellions in the world

If you know enough old and near life people you know this is true in many cases. Nobody wants to die alone. Makes me sad just thinking about it.

“If it saves just one life....”

The mantra the left used to destroy lives and people’s futures.

Except they didn’t even follow their own mandates.... just made the plebeians comply.... like serfs in the Middle Ages.

Back