Media Patrick Barry Explains Rose's Shaved Head

I approve the shaved head. Girls with shaved heads are freaks in bed.

I get tired just listening to Pat Barry. Imagine being around that 24/7! Dude has a lot of energy to say the least.

I may be wrong but isn't his name actually "Pat' and not " Patrick"?

It's a tribhte to Saitama.

she must've shaved her skills off too cause that last fight was weak ass shit pat. better fight was kongo ko'ing pat into the blank face stare.

Pat Barry always seems cracked out.

en-sen-onsdag-acid.gif

Hair got in the way of grappling rose has stated this

I thought it was more of a Brittany Spears MKUltra situation

Pat Barry gives excellent advice we know this.
Just look what happened in Rose vs Carla. Brilliant performance.

I get the shit talking about Barry. Heck I got my actual yellow because I stated the obvious about him but imo he also had a big hand in developing the striker Rose Namajunas. He is part of the reason why she is so exceptional in finding holes in her opponents striking games.

It doesnt negate his shortcomings esp. his toxic, maligne personality combined with his lower than average IQ.
Still I think as a striking coach he knows what he is doing. Just keep him away from general fight strategy and well anything personal regarding Rose.

Cliffs: he just says its part of a change,she matured alot,and took things alot more serious with training and respect to coaches,and the hair went with it all that

10x for cliffs.

Still looking forward to Rose with a coiffure resembling that of your avatar, along with the deep explanations from Pat.

Reactions: HHJ
Back