Patrick Cummins Calls it Quits

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

I’ve given the idea of retirement a lot of careful consideration over the past 6 months. Today is the day that I officially say goodbye to my 20+ year long career as an athlete. It’s not an easy decision to make especially when a competitive life is all I’ve ever known.
I’m not quite sure what the next chapter will be titled, but I know one thing for certain. I won’t spend any more time involved in something that my heart isn’t 100% into. I spent over year in the UFC where that was the case but I wasn’t completely aware of it. Turns out that’s probably one of the hardest places to go through the motions. Live and learn...

Good news for Starbucks.

I wish him well.

Back to his true calling
8lqU.gif

That's the right thing to do after a loss to Ed Herman in 2019.

His striking was atrocious, but damn if he wasn't a tough dude with a lot of heart.

he had a good career. before he fought cormier, he was one fight away from a title shot

Well, Cummins went further than I expected, I guess. 13 fights and 5 years with the UFC instead of a one off with DC. He wasn't great, but he was tough. Guy kinda had a Matt Foley "living in a van down by the river" thing going on as well. I hope he can find a decent job in his future endeavors.

Well, Cummins went further than I expected, I guess. 13 fights and 5 years with the UFC instead of a one off with DC. He wasn't great, but he was tough. Guy kinda had a Matt Foley "living in a van down by the river" thing going on as well. I hope he can find a decent job in his future endeavors.
I think he was an accomplished wrestler. Those guys tend to get coaching jobs.

BKFC will be calling

In all seriousness though
Thanks Pat

At least he is part of a very exclusive club. Not many people make DC cry. He is up there with the great jon Jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back