Media Paul Craig got Jamahal Hill drunk and they partied all night

Solid!

Share some blood then share some hops and buds....

I’ll never watch these two LIARS fight again. In the words of a true warrior, wolf tickets. Imagine being happy these guys are “friends” after making a mark outta you. I’d respect them more if they continued their fight in the hospital, not went out for dinner and wine
I hope you are joking.

Pretty cool story. I now like the guys attitude. Didn't like him at first. Hopefully he doesn't get annoying cuz he just got some fans in defeat!!!

Jamahal making the most of being relevant prior to retiring due to having his arm nearly severed.

thats really fucking cool IMO :)

would be nice if they trained together a bit as well like someone else said !

Glad they didn’t get drunk and fight again…Kudos to both guys..

That's awesome to see, brilliant! I like both of 'em.

I'm not sure if wholesomeness is the best word to describe cage fighting and getting wasted. ;)
Props to Hill for having the ego to be able to do that, most of these dudes couldn't handle it... especially after a few drinks lmao
honestly I think more would than we tend to realize

A lot of that ego shit is there before to fight, but there’s a sense of comradery that comes from going to war.

Used to be real common in pride from what I remember. Fighters would scrap it out then have some drinks afterwards, lol.

Need more of that kind of energy on earth

I’ll never watch these two LIARS fight again. In the words of a true warrior, wolf tickets. Imagine being happy these guys are “friends” after making a mark outta you. I’d respect them more if they continued their fight in the hospital, not went out for dinner and wine
tenor.gif

Back