Paul Craig has a choice to make

Paul, to his credit did throw punches and some landed actually but he didn't seem to learn anything after being punched in the face repeatedly when throwing kicks
Yup.

Paul kept throwing naked kicks, and his opponent was waiting to counter them. You can't be so predictable. Leg kicks work best when they're set up or when the hands are a threat.

Yup.

Paul kept throwing naked kicks, and his opponent was waiting to counter them. You can't be so predictable. Leg kicks work best when they're set up or when the hands are a threat.
Ikr, it's not easy to adjust mid fight but he didn't seem to learn anything from round 1. Did his corner advise him to mask his kicks? Like to feint or jab first before the kick?

One can only eat these much punches before going out.

Think it's time for Bearjew. Entertaining as hell but he got embarrassed

Needs to go back to LHW. MW's are a little too fast for him. Not sure how much he could improve his striking at this stage of his career.
He was getting badly beat up at LHW before dropping down.

Love the guy, but he needs to either go on an intense striking camp, maybe go to thailand for a muay thai camp, or to england/USA for a boxing camp.
Or he needs to retire from competition and go teach BJJ.

*edit* - I'm referring to his lack of striking defence more than anything.
The alimony expert said yesterday that he has been training in a new boxing-heavy gym in England for the last 2 years

Honestly that was amateur level. He didn't want to be there, he looked 2sec too slow, didn't want to engage and pulled guard when he did so. I almost thought he was gonna take his gloves off, and retire right there, that's what his performance felt like. '' yeah I don't have it anymore, wanted to do it one last time, came up short' I mean I'd be really surprised if even 2 years in Thailand working full time on his striking would change his reaction time. No diss on the guy I like him! I'm just still baffled by his performance.

he looks even slower at mw. he should go back up, the weight cut drains him way too much and is making him even worse

Back