Paulo Costa claims the fight with Yoel is personal, Yoel posting video on Paulo Costa using IV

you don't get personal with a man like this
DVuw0SZVoAAnmwB.jpg

Yoel via balls DEEP

Fighters shouldn't be allowed to cut 30 pounds to make 185.
I don't know of any Middleweights currently cutting that much weight:
Middleweight
Anderson Silva: 202 lbs (or less)
Chris Weidman: 192-193 lbs
Luke Rockhold: 200-201 lbs
Uriah Hall: 200 lbs
Thiago Santos: 209.5 lbs
Kevin Holland: 193 lbs
Kelvin Gastelum: 187 lbs
Derek Brunson: 205 lbs
Antonio Carlos Jr: 194 lbs
Dan Henderson: 196.6 lbs
Michael Bisping: 200 lbs
Elias Theodorou: 206 lbs
Bevon Lewis: 194.5 lbs

In fact, there are only three fighters that I'm aware of who currently/formerly cut 30 lbs or more:
Daniel Cormier: 236 lbs
Max Holloway: 178 lbs

Soldier of the devil is a great nickname

Imagine if the new big boi on the block actually knocks out Yoel

The hype will be real
yoel is 42. at this point it doesn't even count. I hope yoel tools him but I sort of like costa too. I wanted to see gastelum vs costa but this would do. maybe hermansson vs gas.

Hate them both. Hope the fight is made so they can beat the shit out of each other. Will watch.

@acannxr do you have yoel romero's cage weight by any chance? I hear claims that he is supposedly 200- 206 in cage. in a helwani show he said he was 206 walk around but still lean. people here seriously don't understand how big a 200 lb guy at under 10% body fat truly is lmao.

I saw costa' s weight to be about 216 walk around. not sure about cage weight.

lol at anyone thinking yoel is tweeting especially using those hash tags

If you need an IV to recover, then you never should have tried to make that weight.
^^^this^^^

But to be fair, You'll shouldn't be fighting at MW either. Seems like You'll was just jealous Costa was somehow able to use an IV to make weight, and You'll couldn't and would have cost him a belt if he had one, but he didn't. War Bobby Knuckles!

I dont like this fight for yoel. Hes a very slow starter and Paulo is a runaway train of savagery from the opening bell.
Yoel is the far more proven and tested commodity but I wouldnt be surprised if Paulo blasted yoel out of there early.

I also wouldn't be surprised if paulo was handily winning the fight until yoel pulls of some crazy shit and nearly kills Costa dead either.

Interesting fight.
Yoel is old AF too. I know he's in great shape, but you never know when it's going to catch up to him.

Good, then he can take the loss even more personally after Yoel absolutely wrecks him

Costa still bitter Yoel posted a video of him actually cheating??

What a poor little sad cunt costa is.

Back