Media Paulo Costa is getting a hair transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagging tits?
Really? I don’t know if that’s on par with balding… never heard a woman get sad about droopy boobies.. probably because as long as there’s a nipple at the crown of a plump fat pocket, men are happy as can be.

i think it might be too early because hes still experiencing hair loss, its not gonna end that soon
it gonna show after few years and look even worse

I thought you weren’t supposed to have this done until your hair loss was a good bit worse

Transplants only cost about 5k now.

Random thought… what’s the female equivalent to a man losing his hair? Meaning an uncontrollable result of aging that causes depression in females when the onset begins?
Wrinkles. My ex bought all sorts of weird beauty machines and hardcore Korean makeup and what not.

Hair transplant employees have no hair,, sure that will work out fine..

As far as I know, you are own donor when it comes to hair transplantation. Where is Costa getting the hair from? He is not hairy.

Wrinkles. My ex bought all sorts of weird beauty machines and hardcore Korean makeup and what not.
Yes!! That’s one I hear a lot. Good call (though I’d take wrinkles any day)

Flowing locks!

My grandpa at 90 only had a receding hairline. Im GOOD SON

I really, sincerely wish that for you! It didn't quite work for me :). (But some would kill to have the hair that I still have.)

Not sure if it’s the same surgery but my friend got a hair transplant done and then parts of the hair fell out in patches, so in some places he had heaps of hair and in other places it was entirely bald. It actually looked so much worse than keeping his natural receded hairline or just shaving his head entirely

Takes up to a year to fully grow in.

I’ve always wondered what steroids cost. Never used them myself. A lot of people claim that all fighters are on steroids, and also claim that fighter pay is terribly low. I wonder how all fighters can afford steroids if they cost this much, or anywhere close to it.

That guy was joking about transplant costs.

Steroids can be cheap, I know broke college students at the gym on steroids, now undetectable designer steroids would be different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back