Pavlovich has a chance to tie an INSANE UFC RECORD!! Never thought we would see this

I think finishing current or former champs with Randy/Tito who were top 2-5 at that time is more impressive than lower ranked guys HW guys Pav has finished. I mean it's not by much but should Pav hit 7, Chuck's 7 would be better due to the caliber of opponent.

Yeah, Chuck have most quality wins, but pavlovich holds a different record, since it was" 6 straight knockouts in the 1st round"

Not dismissing chuck records here, but feat by feat pavlovich can hold a even more valuable record, it would be insane if Aspinall got dropped in the 1st.

Interesting TS. Now maybe people will start paying attention to this guy.

upload_2023-11-8_2-0-23.jpeg

I member Chuck!

Very cool stat TS

Why does it sound like you asked chatgpt to write this for you

Chuck must also have the record for most consecutive KO losses in the UFC at 4? Not sure but seems unlikely for someone to have more.

Funny to hold both ends of the record.

Did you know that if Pavlovich secures a win by KO/TKO in his next fight, he will join the legendary Chuck "Iceman" Liddell in the UFC history books?

Chuck Liddell, a true icon in the sport and former UFC LHW champ, once achieved an unbelievable record of 7 straight KO/TKO finishes. But Pavlovich, with his impressive skills and determination, is on the verge of matching this seemingly unreachable feat. It's a milestone that few thought would ever be repeated including myself!

Now, you might argue that Chuck's finishes had more weight as they mainly came against current or former LHW champions. But let's not undermine the significance of someone reaching 7 consecutive KO/TKO wins again in the UFC. If Pavlovich manages to secure an 8th TKO/KO finish in a row, it would be absolutely mind-blowing!

As a die-hard fan of original season of The Ultimate Fighter in 2005 (TUF NOOB), I honestly don't want to see Chuck "Iceman" Liddell have to share this record. It's something that has defined his legacy for years. So here's the million-dollar question for all you fight enthusiasts out there: Do you think Pavlovich will tie Chuck and ultimately hit 8 consecutive KO/TKO finishes?

Its an incredible record, especially as a non-HW (where KO's are more common) but Pav's record is every bit as impression with MMA far more professional now.

Back