Television PEACEMAKER TV Series (Premieres January 13, 2022)

OK so that episode was even better than I hoped it would be. It was a goddamn masterpiece. Without exaggeration, Peacemaker is one of the best shows I have ever seen. So so good from start to finish and Gunn absolutely stuck the landing.

OK so that episode was even better than I hoped it would be. It was a goddamn masterpiece. Without exaggeration, Peacemaker is one of the best shows I have ever seen. So so good from start to finish and Gunn absolutely stuck the landing.

That cameo was perfect, normally I hate quick camoes but he nailed it. To late mfers.

Barely started episode 7. It really kills the pace and fun when they stop to give a monologue/virtue signal about racism and pc language. His racist dad dialogue also could have been written better it was some silly and dumb when he made the ching Chong chopsticks comment at the fed like some type of dialogue an sjw would write.
Yeah man that guy was just cartoon character racist.

Goff sucking down the last of his food was kinda heartbreaking and then I remembered how he killed Murn

hMkAbkQ.gif

When did Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller come in and shoot their cameos?

I think before we ever shot the show, we talked to Jason about it. We were like, “Listen, [Peacemaker] says you fuck fish all the time.” And we were a little afraid he would be upset, but he just laughed. He was cool. So he was pretty much on board from the beginning. And then Ezra I just found out through some common friends liked my movies a lot. And so I asked if he would come in and shoot this scene, and he kindly agreed to do that. Actually, Marvel shot [Ezra] for us, while we’re shooting “Guardians Vol. 3.”

Oh wow!

Yeah, but I mean, Marvel owed DC, because the “Peacemaker” crew shot my screen test for Chukwudi for “Guardians Vol. 3.” And then we got Ezra with the “Guardians Vol. 3” crew.

See!! We CAN all get along!

A legot movie quality series. Pretty rare to see. This is also going into my top TV series ever. What a completely stellar first season. No filler, no bad episodes, 10/10

Aquaman telling The Flash to fuck off (or fuck you, w/e it doesn’t really matter) might be the top highlight of a season full of highlights tbh

Lol at the cameo.

But
Why wouldn't they ask Flash or Supes to get Harcourt to a hospital super fast?

Also, did this just kill Suicide Squad from ever coming back? (Though I guess Flashpoint could retcon some shit)

I don't see why there can't be more Suicide Squad action. Just because they got outed doesn't mean that it can't carry on. We're talking about a black ops government program. They'll publicly denounce it and still run missions on the sly.

I need to watch this. By the way, did anyone who signed up for the promo 7.50 a month just get six more months at 7.50 all the way to the end of 2022? I was happily surprised by that. It should have only lasted 6 months but they gave me a year at this rate.

What really sucks is this has been such a great show, and it probably won't get a single award nomination, let alone win any.

I would not even be shocked if we saw John Cena nominated for an Emmy, best actor in a comedy series.

Ted Lasso won an Emmy right?

Back