Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

I would like to extend a loving hand to you, you can be saved as I have been…I love you..

Where do they sing about the elderly getting assaulted with a hammer? WWJD??? Laugh, make a meme about it?
Race baiting should go over well with double yellows...

Where do they sing about the elderly getting assaulted with a hammer? WWJD??? Laugh make a meme about it?
Race baiting should go over well with double yellows...
Dude, go smoke a big fattie and rub one out….you’ll be better for it…
That’s assuming you can….
<JagsKiddingMe>

It's typical of the left to find ONE narrative that may be wrong and use it to paint all conservatives as liars, to be cancelled, because of that one thing. Meanwhile the Demented fuck in the White House has clearly been selling influence, and possibly classified information, for cash, using his son as a bag man. Flat out treason, and it should be treated as such. Also, another executive of a politically connected company, this time Pfizer, admits on hidden camera that Pfizer is mutating COVID viruses via “directed evolution” so they can create new vaccines "optimally". Go ahead and fact-check it. Here's an exact quote, "Don't tell anyone this…There is a risk…have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn't create something…the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest." BAM!! Now who was funding the lab in Wuhan? That would be Obama, Gates, Fauci. Time to fire up the military tribunals. We are facing WWIII with Russia in what can only be viewed as a distraction away from our government's own crimes. The DOJ and FBI cannot be trusted to handle this.
some people should be embarrassed by what they believed related to this. instead, they rationalize their behavior.

this was an assault and some believed the unbelievable because they were blinded by politics. instead of learning from it it seems those same people can't see beyond the politics that made them unable to see clearly in the first place.

if we can't say we were wrong when we were wrong, or even see that you were wrong, there's little hope in things getting more rational.

Dude, go smoke a big fattie and rub one out….you’ll be better for it…
That’s assuming you can….
<JagsKiddingMe>
What will your new account name be?
Post about Jesus & being religious then solicits guys online to "rub one out" & wanting choir boys with perv memes.

I think you are just probably projecting onto poor Paul. Looks like the rando speculation needs to be about you.

Last edited:
What the left got wrong - "An Assassination Attempt On Nancy Pelosi By A Right-Wing Extremist!" The media knew this was a lie because Paul Pelosi referred to the person in his house as a 'friend,' a convenient narrative just weeks before the mid-term elections.

When did he call him a friend? on the call to the cops?

What will your new account name be?
Post about Jesus & being religious than solicits guys online to "rub one out" & wanting choir boys with perv memes.

I think you are just probably projecting onto poor Paul. Looks like the rando speculation needs to be about you.
I think his wife got a hold of his phone and is working to get him banned. She’s tired of driving him around the country while he stays in his camper bed posting on sherdog

I think his wife got a hold of his phone and is working to get him banned. She’s tired of driving him around the country while he stays in his camper bed posting on sherdog
It’s me, It’s Genecops wife, please be nice to him, you are the only friends he has….Driving around the country with him is insufferable…someone save me…I’ll make it worth your while….Genecops wife…

Tell us more of his back story please.
I only know him from
-his racial attacks.
- Being the biggest stop the steal fool who was never right about one of his predictions. Yet kept making them. "Just wait...you will see...any day now"
-Making consistent false claims about being religious. Using it as his moral compass and decision maker.
-Not knowing shit about boxing, but still sometimes posting in that sub forum.

When did he call him a friend? on the call to the cops?

Apparently months ago it was mis-reported that Paul Pelosi referred to him as 'a friend.' But the 911 call, which I heard after the post you quoted, said his attacker referred to himself as 'a friend of the family.'

None of what you said changes anything of what happened.
I love the rational that some of you have.
Old man in the middle of the night in a struggle with a home invader & a weapon, in his underwear didnt put on a Denzel Washington like performance to let us know what was going on.

Yeah the cops should have acted more like Liam Neeson .... That matters... lmao
*rationale
;)

I don’t feel like reading through here but have people dropped the gay lovers CT with the police video or is that still ongoing?

I really couldn't give two shits about Paul Pelosi because he's filthy rich thanks to the insider information and contracts he's obtained thanks to his corrupt wife, but the fact he was so calm during the 911 call is very odd, and his claim that he didn't know the guy can't be trusted because he could have been covering his own ass, no pun intended.
Pelosi corruption goes way back to Nancy's father Thomas D’Alesandro Jr., who served in Congress and as mayor of Baltimore. Now look at Baltimore. This is what corrupt POS's can do to a city. They suck out the good money and split the dirty money amongst themselves. Look at San Francisco now also. Same crap. Google "Nancy Pelosi's corrupt father" and start reading. Do the same for her son Paul. It runs in the family, just like the Biden's.

I don’t feel like reading through here but have people dropped the gay lovers CT with the police video or is that still ongoing?
Nah
Some are doubling down & find it amusing. Even have one guy blaming "the media," but not the non credible media who made up reports about the attacker being naked or a friend of Pelosi.

Another thing, is anyone asking why was this released today? Could it be that it was released today because they're about to release the Memphis cop footage? This will get buried in the news within a few hours. <EdgyBrah>
What exactly is the conspiracy here?

If "they" wanted it buried they just would not have released it.

If there was damning evidence on it, it would gain traction no matter when it was released.

But the video just shows a mentally deranged guy attacking Paul Pelosi anyway. What's to bury? Your conspiracy is stupid.

What exactly is the conspiracy here?

If "they" wanted it buried they just would not have released it.

If there was damning evidence on it, it would gain traction no matter when it was released.

But the video just shows a mentally deranged guy attacking Paul Pelosi anyway. What's to bury? Your conspiracy is stupid.
The video only shows what happened after the cops showed up.

Back