Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

What exactly is the conspiracy here?

If "they" wanted it buried they just would not have released it.

If there was damning evidence on it, it would gain traction no matter when it was released.

But the video just shows a mentally deranged guy attacking Paul Pelosi anyway. What's to bury? Your conspiracy is stupid.
It does show a mentally deranged guy attacking Pelosi, no doubt about that. I'm just saying it seems like there may be more to it.

Why did Pelosi answer the door in underwear and with a drink in his hand? This still looks like a gay lovers quarrel to me.

Why did Pelosi answer the door in

underwear and with a drink in his hand? This still looks like a gay lovers quarrel to me.

I don’t feel like reading through here but have people dropped the gay lovers CT with the police video or is that still ongoing?

No , there are a few who refuse to let the dream die
Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

Yea, after all the gay conspiracy crap they are now pretending they werent repeating the idiocy conspiracy shit.

oh theyre still repeating it. its still real to them dammit.

boy are these chuds gonna be pissed when this goes to trial and none of this gay lovers quarrel stuff gets brought up or even mentioned. deep state conspiracy coverup incoming! its okay, theyll spin and pivot and try to play it off like they didnt fall for a bunch of obvious bullshit for the 383273'rd time. bunch of muppets these ones are.

Why did Pelosi answer the door in underwear and with a drink in his hand? This still looks like a gay lovers quarrel to me.
So you didn't see the attacker smash into the back of the house with a hammer then?

Or...please say you're having a laugh and poking fun at the rest of the CTer twatknuckles.

Just saw a brief question Nancy was asked today on ABC news saying she hasn't watched the footage, or the 911 footage nor does she intend to. I couldn't either.

If you are a clear minded logical person you don't have to search Sherdog for your own insight...smh
"Which theory?" The one you just posted a few posts ago. Or did you forget posting that too.
You lack the capacity to contribute anything of substance. Sorry.
That wasn't a matter of insight, that was a matter of recollection.

I didn't post any theories - I said the video footage didn't "dispel" the gay lover theory, which I said multiple times I didn't actually believe.

I don't care you if you think I am contributing substance or not. To me this thread has never been about substance, it's been about humorous theories as a result of strange/lacking information surrounding it.

That was the weirdest video footage. The attack happened literally in front of the cops eyes.

Yet he called the police, answered the door in his underwear, holding a drink in one hand, and the hammer which the attacker is holding.

How did he open the door holding the hammer and the drink, and why were there reports saying that the community is quiet, you can hear a pin drop but nobody heard a break in.

That didn't look like the way a person would handle themselves around someone they didn't know and that had broke in as well but to my earlier point, how did he open the door for the police, holding a drink and the hammer and look so calm.

That was the weirdest video footage. The attack happened literally in front of the cops eyes.

Yet he called the police, answered the door in his underwear, holding a drink in one hand, and the hammer which the attacker is holding.

How did he open the door holding the hammer and the drink, and why were there reports saying that the community is quiet, you can hear a pin drop but nobody heard a break in.
When did he answer the door in his underwear?

oh theyre still repeating it. its still real to them dammit.

boy are these chuds gonna be pissed when this goes to trial and none of this gay lovers quarrel stuff gets brought up or even mentioned. deep state conspiracy coverup incoming! its okay, theyll spin and pivot and try to play it off like they didnt fall for a bunch of obvious bullshit for the 383273'rd time. bunch of muppets these ones are.
Chud logic:
Make it make sense. Gay lover willing to risk his life by bashing Pelosi in the head with a deadly weapon in front of the cops on vid. Literally showing he has no regard for either of their lives....However, now he going to go along with the cover up and wouldnt dare out Pelosi because scared of the deep state.
How do they function with applesauce taking up so much of their cranium?

Last edited:

That didn't look like the way a person would handle themselves around someone they didn't know and that had broke in as well but to my earlier point, how did he open the door for the police, holding a drink and the hammer.

i guess there are better ways he could have handled it

"Uhh hello 911 theres a intruder who just broke into my house wielding a hammer and he's looking to do great harm to my wife and he's standing here beside me listening to everything i say, but really its cool. so if you could please send an officer down to my house immediately to deal with this nutcase before he harms me too that would be great. k thanks bye."

That wasn't a matter of insight, that was a matter of recollection.

I didn't post any theories - I said the video footage didn't "dispel" the gay lover theory, which I said multiple times I didn't actually believe.

I don't care you if you think I am contributing substance or not. To me this thread has never been about substance, it's been about humorous theories as a result of strange/lacking information surrounding it.
Nothing says humor and time to troll like an assault on a elderly man huh?
Its dispelled. Otherwise by your applesauce brain logic anytime 2 dudes answer the door together a weird homosexual "theory" should always be present & can never be "dispelled ."

And nothing you just quoted contradicts this post you claimed to be wrong.

As for the accusations of a gay relationship by right-wingers, maybe its true, maybe its not. But when assessing both side's coverage of the story, its very clear the left's narrative this was an assassination attempt of Nancy Pelosi have been proved incorrect.
So Trump is innocent until proven guilty but when it's Pelosi the CT with zero corroboration might be true or it might be false. Also the guy could very clearly have been there to murder Nancy. How could you claim that has been proven incorrect?

Back