Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

I mean, if the guy was a scumbag himself… but either way Pelosi made a full recovery so it’s not like I’m dancing on his grave, he’s at the very least a greedy hypocrite douche, and he received a beating, pretty funny.
Pretty funny you don't realize how much of a piece of shit partisan you make yourself seem with these statements.

So you must hate Tommy Tubberville for his knack to buy stocks right before the company is awarded a government contract. Coach Tubberville has taken the title for shady ass trades, but I bet you, your news sources will never bring that up, because of the R after his name means it is all good.
How about Marjorie dumping 800k in the stock market last year. She used to own a gym before she ran for office. I need to be an elected official because I could go from a small business owner to dumping 800k in a year in the market.
Pelosi has done some shady stock trading, but one thing the left and right elected officials can agree on, is shady ass stock trades, while the Rubes clutch pearls only over 1 sides shady ass trades.
There is a reason every bill they try to pass, that only allows Congress to do stock trades through a trust fails in Congress. They realize their base only gives a shit if one side makes shady trades, so it wont hurt them at the polls if they vote it down.
That's diffe(R)ent.

You’re a liar I made no such claims.
No, you're just celebrating it, but that's half of the posts in this thread and some have claimed it even after the body cam footage was released.

It's just obvious you don't actually care or you'd call out both sides.
Um, why would I call out both sides in this case ? I was referring to the guy who thought it was funny that Paul Pelosi was nearly murdered with a hammer. Why would I also condemn liberals in this case when that has nothing to do with this ?

Um, why would I call out both sides in this case ? I was referring to the guy who thought it was funny that Paul Pelosi was nearly murdered with a hammer. Why would I also condemn liberals in this case when that has nothing to do with this ?

You've been on this forum since 2007, so you've been around for several grave dancing threads and never felt the need to say anything. Suddenly you care about just this one. Weird.

You've been on this forum since 2007, so you've been around for several grave dancing threads and never felt the need to say anything. Suddenly you care about just this one. Weird.
Do you keep a tally in your head about what threads I contribute to ?

@steveflynn , for example, you can do a search for your user name and 'limbaugh' and see that you posted several times in that thread about him being diagnosed with cancer and didn't feel the need to call out any of your leftie friends for celebrating him having terminal cancer.

@steveflynn , for example, you can do a search for your user name and 'limbaugh' and see that you posted several times in that thread about him being diagnosed with cancer and didn't feel the need to call out any of your leftie friends for celebrating him having terminal cancer.

So, it’s okay that someone makes fun of pelosi nearly dying because I didn’t condemn people for making fun of rush dying from lung cancer ??

i wasn't aware that it was totally okay, and funny, to smash an elderly old man in the head with a hammer all because some other random dude had cancer.

this thread delivers. the mental gymnastics are off the charts.

hey uhh tommy tuberville made some questionable money in stock trading too. would it be alright, and absolutely hilarious, for somebody to go whack that dude with a hammer or what? or is it just the spouses of prominent democrats that this level of comedy applies to?

Back