Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

So, it’s okay that someone makes fun of pelosi nearly dying because I didn’t condemn people for making fun of rush dying from lung cancer ??

It's not about that and you know it. I'm not saying it's OK. I'm saying it isn't but that you only care in this particular case because this guy's last name is Pelosi and the people doing it are conservatives. You don't actually care. You're just being a hack.

i wasn't aware that it was totally okay, and funny, to smash an elderly old man in the head with a hammer all because some other random dude had cancer.

this thread delivers. the mental gymnastics are off the charts.

hey uhh tommy tuberville made some questionable money in stock trading too. would it be alright, and absolutely hilarious, for somebody to go whack that dude with a hammer or what? or is it just the spouses of prominent democrats that this level of comedy applies to?

You're not aware of a lot of things like how to read or how to discuss political topics honestly.

It's not about that and you know it. I'm not saying it's OK. I'm saying it isn't but that you only care in this particular case because this guy's last name is Pelosi and the people doing it are conservatives.

i thought that the people who were doing it was paul pelosi's big gay lover. that's what tucker told me.

Last edited:
Attacker sentenced to 30 years. Good to see.

Attacker sentenced to 30 years. Good to see.

good. that will keep him housed in a proper facility until he answers to his state charges. he will never see the outsides of a prison or a courtroom again.

Back