Media People are acting as if McGregor's spazzes are new. He's been doing that since exactly 2016, during the Dos Anjos fight conference

Everyone knew he was doing coke and that was what I was expecting when I first opened the other thread.

He now looks like he's melting into the floor while spasming and can barely function. It's much worse now and I suspect he's added a lot of other stuff to his list of drugs.

Was a fun train to ride, until Conor self-destructed.
It's gross to see people who actually consider themselves conman fans, instead of just MMA fans. It's not the same level as someone like Andy. You just bought into a hype train. That's a casual move, not a lifer move.

Yeah maybe it was just thousands of tiny spiders crawling everywhere on his body, why always accuse cocaine abuse, when there's a much simpler explanation 🤔

I thought about this a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that he can't be doing drugs, because that's illegal

Edit : really, it's forbidden.

Yeah maybe it was just thousands of tiny spiders crawling everywhere on his body, why always accuse cocaine abuse, when there's a much simpler explanation 🤔

That's actually a good example because apparently you can start to get these kind of hallucinations after 3 days without sleep already.

It's much worse now and I suspect he's added a lot of other stuff to his list of drugs.
Alas, psychostimulant abuse sometimes leads to polyaddiction, the most commonly added drugs probably being benzodiazepines and opiates, to try and counteract side effects. Alcohol is a big problem too, and in fact makes cocaine even more toxic, because the mix creates noxious metabolites (namely cocaethylene, which increases the risk of cardiac issues, amongst other).

That's actually a good example because apparently you can start to get these kind of hallucinations after 3 days without sleep already.
Mhh interesting. OK so we narrowed it down to 2 hypothesis :
1)thousands of tiny spiders crawling on his body
2)thousands of tiny fake spiders fakely crawling on his unfake body

I'll have to investigate further 🔎

Relax fellas like chow said, he just needs one lil bump to get his head straight. He's fine.

Bro. lol.

This is clearly him consciously shrugging, like stretching type of thing.

The video of him spazzing - it's involuntary twitching, spazziming. With his head too, his head shaking, like alc withdrawl, when trying to speak, stuttering, his whole body he's struggling to control it. Very different things.

I'd be on board the "oh no, poor him, what a shame" train if it made any sense

But it doesn't. This POS is out there assaulting who knows how many defenseless women. So fuck him and cry me a river over his poor wittle meth head withdrawals.

McGregor is a drug addict and needs help. He has all the signs of someone who abuses stimulants and his cocaine use is well documented. Conor needs rehab not a fight.

Dudes acting like a cross between Stevie Wonder and Michael J Fox

Back