People are sleeping on YanXiaonan

Yeah, watching a fight is simping while crying on the Internet about women in the UFC is totally masculine and not at all typical incel behavior. I'm sure the ladies are just lining up.

<36>
You’re not just watching them fight, you insist on me watching them too and affirming your delusions, which is why you were triggered by my comments.

I wasn’t crying, I was just responding with an obvious fact, which is that the skill level drops off severely when going from male fighters to female fighters, as is the case in pretty much all sports. Now, if this basic truth is incompatible with your worldview, I would say you’re the one with the issues.

Zhang Weili is a big favorite I see but tbh ppl are sleeping on Yan Xiaonan

Weili always has the strenght advantage but she won't have that against Yan.
Yan is that one girl who can match her strenght by strenght, if anything the only advantage that Weili really has is on the ground. I feel if Yan keeps it standing she is going to beat the shit out of Weili

Weili is fast and is a heavy hitter, yes, she has all those KO's for a reason but I think Yan is just as fast and as heavy hitter as Weili, but taller, longer and probably more technical. She put Andrade on her ass just with 1 shot while Weili had to hitter with literally everything she could

Also Weili's striking defensive is probably her bigges5 weakness, she already got KO'd by Rose, she got touched up a lot by Joanna in that first fight, went to to toe. And in her last fight that Brazilian girl Lemos was also landing clean clean on her, that's why she had to rely on the ground game the whole fight

I don't know about Yan being stronger. Carla ragdolled her and then butchered her, and Carla wasn't as strong or as good as Zhang with the grappling.

Yan isn't some massive hitter either just because she KOd Andrade. Remember, that's literally her only KO win the UFC. She couldn't KO cans like Curran or Kondo.

Yan isn't more technical either. She's good at what she does, but she's not as with as many things as Zhang. It's pretty much just basic boxing out of Yan, which is fine, but Zhang is skilled at so much more.

Zhang didn't just rely on the ground game against Lemos either. She was standing with her as well, but she just wasn't making it a brawl. She hung out at distance most of the time and just came in with kicks and small shots. Lemos landed clean a couple of times, but when Zhang landed she landed way cleaner and came close to KOing Lemos.

I think this fight is going to be very similar to Zhang/Lemos. Zhang isn't going to stay in close and slug it out and give Yan a chance. She's going to be moving alot, coming in when she can with kicks, and looking to take Yan down. Once she gets Yan down, Yan is going to be in more trouble than she's ever been in her career lol.

Yeah, watching a fight is simping while crying on the Internet about women in the UFC is totally masculine and not at all typical incel behavior. I'm sure the ladies are just lining up.

<36>
You’re not just watching the fight, you’re here convincing me that I should watch it, that’s white knighting and simping. If that’s your thing, then whatever, but at least except the facts, female MMA is 10 levels below the male in terms of skill.

Also, no ladies lining up anymore you got me there, I’m pretty sure my wife wouldn’t be too happy about that.

hoping Yan wins. nothing against Zhang, just be nice to get some new blood in there. yan looking pretty good not gonna lie.

Thew truth is that most people don't even care about that match up.

I think she's a bit better than weili on the feet, but weili's wrestling advantage is probably too much.

I think she's more technical, but Zhang has more pop and with the threat of grappling she could be too much just striking too.

You’re not just watching the fight, you’re here convincing me that I should watch it, that’s white knighting and simping. If that’s your thing, then whatever, but at least except the facts, female MMA is 10 levels below the male in terms of skill.

Also, no ladies lining up anymore you got me there, I’m pretty sure my wife wouldn’t be too happy about that.

Man like 80% of your posts are saying you don't watch WMMA.
You go really really really out of your way to let everyone know that you don't like women.

You do you man, but you have zero business telling anyone you're just calmly stating your thing, you're out there yapping about the shit 24/7.

She got TKO’d by Carla

200w.gif

Man like 80% of your posts are saying you don't watch WMMA.
You go really really really out of your way to let everyone know that you don't like women.

You do you man, but you have zero business telling anyone you're just calmly stating your thing, you're out there yapping about the shit 24/7.
Man you thought police types are so dishonest and pathetic.

Criticism of a black fighter = "oh, you're just racist"
Criticism of a terrorist act = "oh, you're just an Islamaphobe"
Criticism of skill level in WMMA = "oh you just don't like women"

I like women plenty, in fact I've been happily married to one for close to a decade.

I don't care for women's mma however, and I would actually have no problem with it if it wasn't pushed on us by mixing them in with the male events due to the fact that there's a massive dropoff in skill level from even your lowest ranked male fighter vs even a title fight featuring females.

I could happily ignore WMMA if it had it's own promotion and events, and if it wasn't mixed into every UFC event, but for some bizarre reason UFC wants to do what no other sport really does. If you wanna go watch male hockey, soccer, baseball, etc. you're never forced to sit through women's league in the middle of it, but in UFC that's the case.

And no I'm not yapping shit about anything 24/7, if you do some quick math you'll find that I average about 3 posts a day... takes up about 2 minutes of a 24 hour period.

But hey, you're a white knight male feminist, I don't expect a silly thing like fact to get in the way of your narrative.

Man you thought police types are so dishonest and pathetic.

Criticism of a black fighter = "oh, you're just racist"
Criticism of a terrorist act = "oh, you're just an Islamaphobe"
Criticism of skill level in WMMA = "oh you just don't like women"

I like women plenty, in fact I've been happily married to one for close to a decade.

I don't care for women's mma however, and I would actually have no problem with it if it wasn't pushed on us by mixing them in with the male events due to the fact that there's a massive dropoff in skill level from even your lowest ranked male fighter vs even a title fight featuring females.

I could happily ignore WMMA if it had it's own promotion and events, and if it wasn't mixed into every UFC event, but for some bizarre reason UFC wants to do what no other sport really does. If you wanna go watch male hockey, soccer, baseball, etc. you're never forced to sit through women's league in the middle of it, but in UFC that's the case.

And no I'm not yapping shit about anything 24/7, if you do some quick math you'll find that I average about 3 posts a day... takes up about 2 minutes of a 24 hour period.

But hey, you're a white knight male feminist, I don't expect a silly thing like fact to get in the way of your narrative.

Sorry I don't speak yappanese

8 wins with 1 finish in the UFC. What is there to get excited about?

Back