People trying to push the narrative that Tyron is "unlikeable"...

I like Woodley fine but the child hood promise of buying his mom a house really pisses me off. And I heard that kind of nonsense when I was growing.

Parents buy children houses not vice versa. Parents put children thru college not vice versa.

Talk about being out of touch with reality. Even if your parents bought YOU a house can you honestly not respect someone that grew up poor, made it big and is now taking care of his mother? That pisses you off? Whats wrong with you?

what do you mean by this? i know very few people whos parents put them through college or bought them their own house. i have heard of people getting a free ride through school if their parents are well or they get their first car paid for but never have i heard of a parent buying a kid a place to live. fuck. give me some of that silver spoon shit.
i also grew up poor and have been through an usual amount of struggle in life. if i made enough money i would for sure set my parents and friends up with something nice.
My point was clear and scroll down for my reply to other donks.
Talk about being out of touch with reality. Even if your parents bought YOU a house can you honestly not respect someone that grew up poor, made it big and is now taking care of his mother? That pisses you off? Whats wrong with you?
Man you donks aren't paying attention.

If your aspirations as a kid are to buy your parents a house then your parents failed you.

If you goofs actually think I meant that parents are buying their grown children houses then you are worse than I thought.

If your aspirations as a kid are to buy your parents a house then your parents failed you.

We got a independent thinking rebel here! Whoa!

Clearly your parents are doing something right.

I don't find Woodley particularly likable. But he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the vitriol spewed in his direction. I think a lot of it comes from his talk about race. Simply put, whenever a black person talks about race, a sizable portion of the population gets uncomfortable and the inevitable backlash ensues.

I like him; dont really care what some think of him.

People saying that a guy who gave his opponent back his missed weight purse , is "unlikeable", are absolutely close minded. That's probably the least "unlikeable" thing that a fighter could do.

The issue is subjective. You asserting that your opinion is the absolute truth and anyone who disagrees with you is close minded is about as close minded as it gets.

I like Woodley fine but the child hood promise of buying his mom a house really pisses me off. And I heard that kind of nonsense when I was growing.

Parents buy children houses not vice versa. Parents put children thru college not vice versa.
Unless you're the descendant of recent U.S slaves and sharecroppers and you're the first person in you family to make middle class money.

Quoting scammer, deadbeat, moocher is not a good look.

If you goofs actually think I meant that parents are buying their grown children houses then you are worse than I thought.

You come across as someone who has never had to struggle in life. I dont see anything wrong with buying your mom a house if you have the means to do so. You have yet to make a valid point as to why that would be wrong. I guess your just trying to say all parents should be rich and no kids should have to take care of thier parents? You sound spoiled.

You come across as someone who has never had to struggle in life. I dont see anything wrong with buying your mom a house if you have the means to do so. You have yet to make a valid point as to why that would be wrong. I guess your just trying to say all parents should be rich and no kids should have to take care of thier parents? You sound spoiled.
You come across as someone who can't read so I can't be bothered with your post either.

What?

If your kids tell you when they grow up they will buy you a house. You failed as a parent.

No child should aspire to take care of their able bodied parents. "I need to become a success so I can move my folks out of the hood and into the penthouse in the sky."

you have a very sheltered view of other people. i get your point that people need to take responsibility for their actions but there is a layer of depth to this you simply don't seem to understand. some people choose to be lazy and lethargic and expect things to be handed to them but very few people relate to and respect those kinds of people in our society because if you actively make the choice to do nothing and have no medical reasons for that you are being selfish and burdening others and acting like a childish adult..

with that said just being able bodied does not give you the opportunity to become successful. you must also be able minded. your environment must be positive. there are tons of things needed to become a success. strong support system and family life. tyrons mom was a single mother with 13 kids. there are outliers who start from nothing and make it to the top and if thats you great for you but that does not apply to the majority.
not being able to buy your kid a house or their idea of buying you one doesn't make you a failure as a parent either. yes a lot of people who have kids simply shouldnt and many parents are failures as people in general but its not always that simple. peoples minds don't always process and work the way you think they should and life doesn't always play out in a way that makes a ton of logical sense for people. it sounds like tyron came from a person who had a string of really poor decision making for whatever reason it was im sure it was legitimate when you consider the bigger picture and despite that, tyron was able to become a success to the point of being able to fix a lot of the problems his family dealt with growing up and i don't see a problem with that. not everyone can break out of their bad situation and not everyone is equipped with the proper mindset situation surroundings to make good decisions or understand the decisions they make are bad. This is people- the majority of us do not come from success.

He's likeable as a person, his entitled attitude when it comes to career turns people off.

<WellThere>

You're putting the cart before the horse. He won a SD then sat out for a year and a half cause he felt he was owed a title shot and didn't want to risk losing to prove it. He then put on a couple of absolute stinkers and praised himself for them and blamed the fans and called them racist for calling the fights exactly what they were.

Most people liked him to begin with and jumped off the train when he started putting on shit fights and complaining that people didn't like them.
<PlusJuan>
Preach

how does that mean your parents failed you? what were your parents like. what was your life like growing up lol

Why wouldn't you buy your parents a house? You know, some parents migrate in the hope of a better future for their children and so forth's sake? They make sacrifices so spoiled kids like you have the opportunity to shine. Be grateful rather than hateful.

So you're telling me Cristiano Ronaldo's single mother failed as his mother? First thing he did when he received his first contract was buy his mother a house... Failure? I think not... He could buy up your entire family's assets in a blink of an eye....

Meh with your attitude, doubt anyone would want to help you in life anyway. good luck.

What?

If your kids tell you when they grow up they will buy you a house. You failed as a parent.

No child should aspire to take care of their able bodied parents. "I need to become a success so I can move my folks out of the hood and into the penthouse in the sky."

You sound like someone who knows jack shit about parenting. It is far more than just financial stability.

If you raised a successful and respectful student/athlete NCAA all-American who becomes a UFC champion, who has both the desire and means to do something as selfless as buying a house for his mom then you have absolutely succeeded as a parent.

What you are basically saying is "anyone who is not a homeowner is a bad parent because they are irresponsible." And to anyone who has spent more than 15 minutes outside in the real world talking to real people that statement sounds insanely retarded.

"Parents buy children houses." What a spoiled little shit clown you are. Worst part is you actually think shit like that sounds smart and right.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

You sound like someone who knows jack shit about parenting. It is far more than just financial stability.

If you raised a successful and respectful student/athlete NCAA all-American who becomes a UFC champion, who has both the desire and means to do something as selfless as buying a house for his mom then you have absolutely succeeded as a parent.

What you are basically saying is "anyone who is not a homeowner is a bad parent because they are irresponsible." And to anyone who has spent more than 15 minutes outside in the real world talking to real people that statement sounds insanely retarded.

"Parents buy children houses." What a spoiled little shit clown you are.

You have a lot of growing up to do.
That is not what I said you rube. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Back