People You Know Who've Never Been With Anyone?

yes I know a few people who are forever alone. one of them in particular seems totally happy with it, while a few others are obviously lonely but too anti-social to ever have a relationship.

Cousin love ...nothing interesting for Sherdoggers. Now, a bisexual orgy with all your cousins on a public beach surrounded by crabs and jellyfish? Bring on the details, my friend. Bring on the details.

ezgif-7-fafba7c57419.gif

That is fucking horrific. Imagine someone using you just to get their rocks off and you end up paying for it for the rest of your life.
There isn’t surgery available for that? Jesus Christ that must be awful.

I have a cousin on my mom's side of the family who is in their 30s, and I've never seen them with anyone at family gatherings or elsewhere. Given that our family is devoutly Catholic (not me personally however), I suspect they may be homosexual and have not felt comfortable coming out.

I've tried to broach the subject with them delicately, expressing that I wouldn't mind if someone in our family were gay, but they seemed to brush off the conversation without showing much reaction.

It is what it is.

Solid pronoun usage

My Dad has a cousin that we all assumed was either a total incel virgin or closeted homosexual, until he was like 64 years old when he suddenly married some fat woman that died like three years later of diabetes. She died about four or five years ago and he visits her grave twice a day, every day.

I don’t know what’s sadder: him when he was alone or him as a widower.

I didn’t date anybody until I was 29. Single again and don’t think I’ll ever date again either. Much happier alone living in my own little world. I’m sure my family suspects I'm gay, me having a boyfriend threw them all for a loop lmao.

I think that my mother's side of the family has been affected by it, due to mental illness that has been passed from at least my grandmother, down.

My grandmother barely leaves the house nowadays, had severe anxiety when younger that has progressed to agoraphobia. She has three daughters, two in happy marriages and my mother, but they all have big time anxiety issues.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was twenty five, had a disaster of a first relationship and I'm in a ten year relationship and counting, though sex for me has always been something to clean the pipes with, not true affection. I'm too anxious to really explore sex.

My older brother also has issues despite him being far more successful and put together than I, and I think that all but two of my cousins (who married trashy weirdos) haven't mentioned being in any relationship.

My brother and I think that there is something genetic going on.

I didn’t date anybody until I was 29. Single again and don’t think I’ll ever date again either. Much happier alone living in my own little world. I’m sure my family suspects I'm gay, me having a boyfriend threw them all for a loop lmao.
Fml0fgAxVx1eM.webp

I know 2 females that were virgins for a LONG time.

One eventually got married and has kids but she was around 30 by the time she had sex. She is a nice person and easy to talk to. Very smart. We were in G&T program together and she also played multiple musical instruments (I play roughly 6). She was theater chick and pretty talented actress. Point being, she had things going for her and had some potential common interests that you would think could have lead to romantic scenarios.
Not the prettiest thing on earth but she has a huge rack. Sex/virginity was a major issue for her to the point where she wanted to fuck anybody just to do it by her mid/late 20s.

Another girl I know was a virgin well into her mid/late 30s at least. If I had to guess maybe she is ace/asexual. I never heard her really talk about finding people attractive, never heard her talk about sex.
Again not gorgeous, so presumably confidence issues.

I am thankful I was blessed to be smart, good looking, tall, well endowed and exceptionally humble...

but if i wasn't I probably would have just lowered the bar and tried to smash ugly chicks.
Even if you have no confidence you still have hormones and presumably sex drive, right? So why not just turn the lights off and get freaky with someone on your level looks wise?

Back