People you shouldn't find attractive, but do.

I believe they call this the "ugly-hot" aesthetic. Someone like Anne Hathaway would probably fit the bill. There's something a little unbalanced about her face proportions (large mouth & teeth area) which doesn't match beauty standards, but because she's overall OK she still registers as attractive.

haha wow, I think she is (or at least used to be) fucking gorgeous. But I love those kind of women.

Jennifer Carpenter
jennifer-carpenter-photo-u25

Wtf she's a 10.

Jennifer Carpenter is a legit 10. Instagram filters have warped people's minds.

Jennifer-Carpenter-in-a-One-Shoulder-Gown-at-the-2010-Emmys-jennifer-carpenter-16699321-1677-2560.jpg
I don't think she is on the level of prime Belucci and other all time beauties, but she is a beautiful woman.
Also, I hate filters.

I believe they call this the "ugly-hot" aesthetic. Someone like Anne Hathaway would probably fit the bill. There's something a little unbalanced about her face proportions (large mouth & teeth area) which doesn't match beauty standards, but because she's overall OK she still registers as attractive.
Anne Hathaway and ugly in one sentence is a sign of someone either very dumb or strongly biased. She is at least a 9,5.

My coworker thinks I'm weird for thinking Juno Temple is hot in The Offer because he said she looks like she's 15 years older than she is.

49789965-0-image-a-56_1635502040234.jpg

Anne Hathaway and ugly in one sentence is a sign of someone either very dumb or strongly biased. She is at least a 9,5.
The biggest mall here had two different billboard ads of her for some makeup brand, I think. The first one was super beautiful.

My coworker thinks I'm weird for thinking Juno Temple is hot in The Offer because he said she looks like she's 15 years older than she is.

49789965-0-image-a-56_1635502040234.jpg
I didnt find her physically attractive in the show, the constant smoking and being 90 lb soaking wet, but her "get shit done at all costs" character was attractive

So I've seen Sherdoggers in this thread say they would drop their standards here to give some charitable loving for Christina Ricci, Selena Gomez and Scarlett Johansson.

<LikeReally5>

I feel like this thread is meant to be about women most people wouldn't find hot?
It's this way every fucking time. People posting nines and tens all "well maybe if I was drunk"

Lol all the answers on first page are hyper attractive Hollywood princesses. Weak fucking answers.

1 Current Jeniffer Tilly
2 Maya Rudolph is a huge crush of mine
3 Current Marina Sirtis
4 the mom from yellowjackets

Judy Greer is attractive especially when showing off her boobs like in that HULU show.

Judy Greer is an excellent answer. She's a woman that actually has a sense of humor, yet she is still feminine

Back