Media Pereira starting to act like Mcgregor... flexing about his achievements in a cringy way

Looks like bros having a good time...
Even Coach Glover is laughing and smiling

Hey TS
79489bb3-5fc2-4f9b-9d55-c1dff41f3000_text.gif
People making serious replies to what is obviously a humourous little skit astounds me.

What is the problem with fighters "flexing" the achievements they're proud of? It took a lot of blood sweat and tears to get those belts.

Is this a religious issue about pride or do you feel inadequate about your own accomplishments?
Some people can’t be happy for others achievements since theirs are lacking.

A world champion kickboxer transitioned to MMA and became a world champion in two different weight classes... how dare he be proud of his achievements and brag a little bit about them!! Oh the cringe I say!

Lol I must've missed the part where Alex started acting like a degenerate cunt

That's badass.

There's a difference between being a loudmouth like Conor or Cejudo and what Alex did.

Fuck sake man, is no one allowed to have a laugh? Go outside you boring cunt.

You may not like it but that does not make it cringy.

Besides he is active and hopefully will retain the belt at 300. We should be thankful for active champions.

I think its cool that he has won this many belts and flexing it with the boys.

What is the problem with fighters "flexing" the achievements they're proud of? It took a lot of blood sweat and tears to get those belts.

Is this a religious issue about pride or do you feel inadequate about your own accomplishments?
I disagree with TS (I don't think he's acting like Conman at all here), but I'll also add that simple/basic people tend to . . . need others to give them affirmation. Again, this is just a still-shot of Poatan and I think he's a much, much more humble guy than Conman, but you sound like the insecure one pretending that someone being bothered by arrogance is only because they feel inadequate about their own accomplishments.

Back