Media Pereira surpasses Francis on the PowerKube

Facts or nah?

• 📠 (affirmative)

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 🧢 (cap)

Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters
what does it even mean though?

"'Swear down' is a phrase used to express sincerity or truthfulness in what someone is saying. It's like saying "I swear" or "I promise" to emphasize that you're being honest about something. In the Canadian language, it could be used to reinforce that what you're saying is legit and not made up."

Hope dat helps fam lmk 💯

"'Swear down' is a phrase used to express sincerity or truthfulness in what someone is saying. It's like saying "I swear" or "I promise" to emphasize that you're being honest about something. In the Canadian language, it could be used to reinforce that what you're saying is legit and not made up."

Hope dat helps fam lmk 💯
Just a likkle.

I wouldn't doubt this at all actually. Seems like we only hear about this metric when there's a fighter UFC wants to market.

At one time it was Francis

I remember years ago there was all this hype about Rampage's punching power- the metric read he could technically KO a cow or something crazy like that.

Roberto Duran once KO'd a horse. Gotta whack them around where the jaw meets the ear (equilibrium shot) and they go down, probably the same for cows.

UFC marketing bullshit aside, I have no problem believing Alex's best shots are more powerful than Big Frank's. There's not THAT much weight between them, and Alex has skill Big Frank will never develop even if he dedicates the rest of his combat sports career to learning.

Back