Pereirra getting beat by K1 runner up

We know brotha, Alex is king right now because he's ruling over one of the weakest eras in UFC history. But the dorks on this forum are high on UFC marketing dope

He's a monster. He's good. But K1 is better than Glory.

Now you are talking. How do you think a fight between Nemkov and Jiri would go? That would be almost impossible to call.
First fight was forever ago and they were doing those 10 min first rounders but it still might give a good idea of how it could play out. Can see Nemkov wrassle him to a decision without dying of exhaustion now, GSP style. Finish is probably out of the question, Jiri is too hard to finish and that's his best attribute imo. He would have crumbled in pretty much all of his UFC fights thus far if he didn't have his iron chin/will. Nemkov is riduculously well-rounded though and he doesn't need to play that game with Jiri. The fight goes where he wants it and at what pace he wants it imo

First fight was forever ago and they were doing those 10 min first rounders but it still might give a good idea of how it could play out. Can see Nemkov wrassle him to a decision without dying of exhaustion now, GSP style. Finish is probably out of the question, Jiri is too hard to finish and that's his best attribute imo. He would have crumbled in pretty much all of his UFC fights thus far if he didn't have his iron chin/will. Nemkov is riduculously well-rounded though and he doesn't need to play that game with Jiri. The fight goes where he wants it and at what pace he wants it imo

How did the first fight vs Cory Anderson go ?

Nemkov is elite. UFC overal has the highest number of elite guys. By far. PFL Bellator got like 10 guys. UFC got like 50. The undercard of the UFC and size of the roster is 10x what pfl bellator got. One got like Malekyn the russian guy. And a and full of good lower weight guys under LHW. Their champs were ancient Vera and the Indian mediocricy.

That was one jacked white boy. I bet those left hooks had some lightning in them.

Totally sad to rain on someone's parade, just petty AF for no good reason.
Some people might not have seen it. You can make it as big as you want, but at the end of the day it's just a fight posted on a fight forum.
<{cruzshake}>
True, maybe next he'll bring up a bride's one night stand after her wedding vows. smdh

Last edited:
How did the first fight vs Cory Anderson go ?

Nemkov is elite. UFC overal has the highest number of elite guys. By far. PFL Bellator got like 10 guys. UFC got like 50. The undercard of the UFC and size of the roster is 10x what pfl bellator got. One got like Malekyn the russian guy. And a and full of good lower weight guys under LHW. Their champs were ancient Vera and the Indian mediocricy.
At LHW? Phil Davis would have a good chance at being champ in this era. UFC doesn't have an elite LHW division. It's a fact. Same for the HW division

At LHW? Phil Davis would have a good chance at being champ in this era. UFC doesn't have an elite LHW division. It's a fact. Same for the HW division

He got knocked out by Jan and switched companies.

Davis never fought Jan, playboy.
I talked about Cory. So Davis. He went to Bellator didn't become champ there just like in the UFC. He lost every minute to Rumble in the UFC, all 15. Davis is good. Still not a champ. Lost to Bader in the UFC who also didn't make it to a Title shot.

So Bellator has Davis, Nemkov, Bader and Cory ? 4 guys in 10 years that could contend in the UFC ?

I talked about Cory. So Davis. He went to Bellator didn't become champ there just like in the UFC. He lost every minute to Rumble in the UFC, all 15. Davis is good. Still not a champ. Lost to Bader in the UFC who also didn't make it to a Title shot.

So Bellator has Davis, Nemkov, Bader and Cory ? 4 guys in 10 years that could contend in the UFC ?
In this era? 100%. Throw Bader in there too if he wanted to drop down to LHW. UFC has a dearth of legit grapplers at LHW and they are waiting for someone like Jones to come in and sweep them up.

I thought it was gonna be Izzy fight #2, speaking of runners up. Lmao

In this era? 100%. Throw Bader in there too if he wanted to drop down to LHW. UFC has a dearth of legit grapplers at LHW and they are waiting for someone like Jones to come in and sweep them up.

Bellator has undercards full of nobodies fighting for 4000$. They afford 4 good fighters per division. UFC puts out 10x more fights a year. Does not compare. A company worth 4 bilions in atheltes and another worth 300 milion who doesn't sell ppvs

Last edited:
Totally sad to rain on someone's parade, just petty AF for no good reason.

<{cruzshake}>
True, maybe next he'll bring up a bride's one night stand after her wedding vows. smdh

Yeah, that would make sense, if this was a marriage forum...

People talk about losses of a fighter who has just won, all the time. It's just part of their whole resume/background and remains relevant information.
There is no shame in losing. It doesn't diminish anything else he did, so no need to act like it does.

And I'm not saying TS didn't do it out of spite, I'm just saying it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
I'm sure Pereira is super-broken up about taking a L from his past in an organization he's no longer part of.

If only he had something else to think about and celebrate, perhaps winning belts and knocking people out while headlining one of the bigger fight cards of all-time might help him get over what amounts to an insignificant part of his past atm.

And I'm not saying TS didn't do it out of spite, I'm just saying it's not a big deal.
Truth Iroh. My emotions are still outta whack, major credit to a highly charged card.

A high level fighter lost a high level fight. Holy fucking shit that's amazing!

Alex started training late and wasn't in his prime here. Hadn't fully developed neither physically or technically

Also, Kyshenko was as developed as a human can get, thanks to the açaí berry shakes that are an integral part of the Mike's Gym diet.

That said, Kyshenko should have been K-1 champ. He was robbed hard vs Masato, and this was back when he still looked human and fought technical.

Insane that Kyshenko competed at 155 (though he was always the biggest guy at the MAX tourney). Funny enough I think Kyshenko (who seems to have gotten it from Masato) might be where Alex got his low kicking style from.

Back