Pesto

Oh it is because Librarian is from SE Asia. I think he is from the same region as Flower. They are durian enjoyers!

Que?
What does that have to do with Americans and politics exactly lol.

I have been on earth a long time sit, and I can say all people are pretty retarded when talking about politics.

It's one of the reasons I don't talk about it with people tbh.
I don't know about that. I lived all over the world. There are sensible human beings out there.

There are good people in the war room. They just get riled up over red and blue thing like it is a gang war.

I don't know about that. I lived all over the world. There are sensible human beings out there.

There are good people in the war room. They just get riled up over red and blue thing like it is a gang war.

Im certainly not going to sit here and argue about this, so if that's the way you feel I can't stop you sir.

There's a reason why I don't affiliate myself in anyway to politics.
I think it's all horseshit either way, just another way to separate people.

I refuse to be separated from anyone due to something as pointless as politics ;)

So you just go around and accuse other posters of being snitches?

Good to know
It is ok to snitch on you though. You are trying to steal stuff from the kitchen when it isn't dinner time.

Feels like more and more OG posters are being banned. Mods are getting more trigger happy and are clearly biased. Reminds me of when I first joined the forum and people were getting banned left and right

What keeps these forums alive and great are the consistent posters.

Im certainly not going to sit here and argue about this, so if that's the way you feel I can't stop you sir.

There's a reason why I don't affiliate myself in anyway to politics.
I think it's all horseshit either way, just another way to separate people.

I refuse to be separated from anyone due to something as pointless as politics ;)

yeah easier said than done. u find people pushing for sex reassignment on children that shit is political its hard to want to continue to socialize with that type of asshole.

or a neo nazi. thats political.

genecop u should have stayed out of the warroom. more negative energy there (from arguing and the stories) than some horror movies

Feels like more and more OG posters are being banned. Mods are getting more trigger happy and are clearly biased. Reminds me of when I first joined the forum and people were getting banned left and right

What keeps these forums alive and great are the consistent posters.
2007-2014 was hardcore. People getting ban hammers left and right killed the old guard. I remember a mod going full retard after overeem tested positive after the brock fight and tried to stop people talking about it. The heavies nowadays is low traffic compared to what it was.

2007-2014 was hardcore. People getting ban hammers left and right killed the old guard. I remember a mod going full retard after overeem tested positive after the brock fight and tried to stop people talking about it. The heavies nowadays is low traffic compared to what it was.
Yeah they were crazy. I got banned for saying Brock was on the sauce. I mean really…

Damn genecop got banned, huh? War Room related?

Back