Pettis will destroy Diaz - looking incredible in training footage

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
giphy.gif
GOAT gif

He has enough cardio
Then Pettis can't lose.

Personally I'm not even sure Pettis will show up (since the UFC doesn't mind it if it's against Nate). If he will, I'm not sure he'll be up for a "war". We've seen before fighters turning into kitties in front of the Diaz brothers.
One thing is certain; If Pettis comes and starts kicking and running for three rounds, I'mma crap on him. This is just a heads up since people here enjoy aerobics (especially when it's against the Diaz brothers).

Anybody remember the Stephens fight when Pettis was outgrapling and outpointing him ? Might be the same thing in a just bleed fashion with getting his leg recked like against Bendo and Rda ! Or Diaz who pressure him and lay on him 60/40
F bendo. For a juicer he didn't offer that much. He got the decision, good for him. If the roles were reversed (Nate being the juiced one), Henderson would leave the cage broken.

Hope Diaz gets wrecked to see the reaction of the crazy conor fanbase

If Diaz wins this fight then Pettis must be done. Diaz is 1-1 in the last 3 years and both fights were against the same guy. Pettis should walk through Diaz with ease.

Diaz has become incredibly overrated due to his success against Conor.

He's not on Pettis level, never has been. Just watch their respective fights against bendo to see what I mean.

Again I'm hoping Pettis's nature isn't to try and flight like Condit, if he goes out and tries to blast Nate with body and high kicks it could be a great fight.

Pettis should thank his lucky stars this isn't five rounds.

lol

Watch Nate pull a Michael Johnson on Showtime's ass and get himself the money fight he has been looking for.

what the fuck is that?
Shows how strong his neck is and how he is immune to being KO. You get KO when your head snaps and the brain rattles.

But Diaz isn't known for his KO power. He is known for his slaps and output. So Pettis will still lose and look major fucked up with bruises and bloodied

Quit on his stool because of a "broken" hand. Not yet forgiven, but I do think he exploits Nate's inability to check kicks.
Youre pretty crazy if u think he should have just went and got knocked out the next round for "badass points" when he was compromised. And u dont have to have a full on break in a hand for it to feel like a break. Ive broken a knuckle on left hand and injured knuckle on right hand (had no breaks/cracks) and the left hand didnt even hurt all that bad but when i hurt my right hand it hurt way worse and i still have issues with it 2 years later.

241 might be card worth $49.99 plus $4.99 for ESPN+

Youre pretty crazy if u think he should have just went and got knocked out the next round for "badass points" when he was compromised. And u dont have to have a full on break in a hand for it to feel like a break. Ive broken a knuckle on left hand and injured knuckle on right hand (had no breaks/cracks) and the left hand didnt even hurt all that bad but when i hurt my right hand it hurt way worse and i still have issues with it 2 years later.

Yawn! His hand was broken so bad he couldn't stand? After the 2nd ended Tony walked most of the way to his corner, then turned and pointed at a broken Pettis still on the floor. AP quit in that fight.

Yawn! His hand was broken so bad he couldn't stand? After the 2nd ended Tony walked most of the way to his corner, then turned and pointed at a broken Pettis still on the floor. AP quit in that fight.
Who gives a fuck if he did u can say the same for cowboy against tony if u want. Im not going to pretend that im some badass who would keep fighting if they were getting mauled by the human badger tony ferguson and thought hand was broke but i guess youre a tough son of a bitch whens your first ufc fight?

I got Diaz by TKO in the second, by injury.
If he broke his hand on Tony, Nate's thick skull will shatter that in no time flat.

Back