PFL #1: Collard vs Stephens - April 20th

I think Collard's pace won him the first two. Jeremy did have his moments, but he was playing catch-up most of the time I felt.

+3u for me i'll take it, coulda had double profits if i didn't play pesta worst fighter on card

I won't get home until 5:30pm PST, so not sure what I'll miss. Here are my bets thus far:

Clay Collard $36 for $30
Don Madge $15 for $15.75
Olivier Aubin-Mercier $75 for $50
Looks like they're going to fight at distance the entire time, unless Manfio rushes in and gets clipped.

Live bet: Don Madge decision -144 $50 for $34.72
Added more to Clay Collard -115.

Let's get it.
NC0YrdF.png

Clay Collard $36 for $30
Clay Collard $57.50 for $50
Live bet: Clay Collard +149 $50 for $74.50

Don Madge $15 for $15.75
Live bet: Don Madge -$50

Olivier Aubin-Mercier $75 for $50

+$139.50 profit

Ended up breaking even thanks to betting Manfio and Hendricks, would have doubled my money if Pesta didn't shit the bed.

All in all, could've gone way worse. Looking forward to the weekend and the Bellator cards, some good lines there i feel.

I’ve also always felt Stephens’ power was overrated. Yes he has a crazy highlight reel but numerous guys have eaten his best shots like they were nothing. Still a big fan of him…inside the cage.

I’ve also always felt Stephens’ power was overrated. Yes he has a crazy highlight reel but numerous guys have eaten his best shots like they were nothing. Still a big fan of him…inside the cage.
yeah stephens hasn't ko'd anyone in forever and he's not getting any younger. collard chin is legendary hence i played stephens dec line, but cashed out after that rough first few rounds. power is def overrated.

Ended up breaking even thanks to betting Manfio and Hendricks, would have doubled my money if Pesta didn't shit the bed.

All in all, could've gone way worse. Looking forward to the weekend and the Bellator cards, some good lines there i feel.
pesta is the worst, dunno how pfl format works but if he returns i'm fading him.

Back