PFL vs Bellator

And secondly do you think this king is losing:

This dude is, and has, been manifesting undisputed champion of the world re
And secondly do you think this king is losing:

This dude is, and has, been manifesting undisputed champion of the world realisation for some time now.

Plz tell me this was a satire post, i'm literally lmao at how he corrects her 'eighty five' and gets in his lambo.

This is a guy who discovered new money and doesn't know what to do with it. He's in for a rude awakening.

He reminds me of Tommy Morrison in Rocky v when he got showered with money and a bimbo girlfriend..

Eblen is not as bad as I originally thought on the feet.

I think he is better at mixing his punches and kicks, he is very poised too.

Impa is gonna need a ko bust type deal to win this.

I have to admit it does seem like Johnny is supposed to win it, i do think he will be derailed in the future but Impa may not be the guy. He needs to land that mean hook or he will fade in the later rounds and get koed. i small sprinkled Impa, but it's a 15-20% chance imo.

Last edited:
Emblen is not as bad as I originally thought on the feet.

I think he is better at mixing his punches and kicks, he is very poised too.

Impa is gonna need a ko bust type deal to win this.

I have to admit it does seem like Emblen is supposed to win it, i do think he will be derailed in the future but Impa may not be the guy. He needs to land that mean hook or he will fade in the later rounds and get koed. i small sprinkled Impa, but it's a 15-20% chance imo.
His odds of +300 imply a 25% chance of winning so if you think he is a 15-20% chance of winning you have made a negative EV bet.

11116.PNG

My tracked history as a bettor on SD famously began when I took Pyfer at -350 and loaded a 25U max bet on him against Alhassan.

I then followed it up with a 20U max bet on Garbrandt against the aging Kelleher at -200 to steer me to a +17.25 position heading into the new year.

Now I will go on record for a 3rd time.

After initially missing the really senseless -160 odds that Eblen opened at, I have watched the line intently, and with it now reaching -350 my hands have been forced really.

20U Eblen -350 to make 5.8U and take me to over 23U in total.

Last edited:
Pico @ -430 on FanDuel, steep odds sure but still some value on it if you want to parlay it etc. Should be -600 at least imo. Leveled up big time since the first fight & Corrales is now 37 stepping in on a week's notice.

Pico should get this done easy, he's not gonna get reckless & get chinned like he did 5 years ago. He has Corrales outgunned everywhere.

Pico @ -430 on FanDuel, steep odds sure but still some value on it if you want to parlay it etc. Should be -600 at least imo. Leveled up big time since the first fight & Corrales is now 37 stepping in on a week's notice.

Pico should get this done easy, he's not gonna get reckless & get chinned like he did 5 years ago. He has Corrales outgunned everywhere.
I went with his KO line at +230.

Sure there's a chance he goes out there and wrestles him for the whole fight, but my thought os that he'll want to get back the KO loss, and now that he's fighting an older Henry he should be able to.

Corrales has never been finished with strikes but a bunch of his sub losses saw him get rocked first, so his chin isn't actually anything special imo. Nemkov Ko at plus money also seems good. Honestly a lot of the props for this card seem way too good to pass up.

I went with his KO line at +230.

Sure there's a chance he goes out there and wrestles him for the whole fight, but my thought os that he'll want to get back the KO loss, and now that he's fighting an older Henry he should be able to.

Corrales has never been finished with strikes but a bunch of his sub losses saw him get rocked first, so his chin isn't actually anything special imo. Nemkov Ko at plus money also seems good. Honestly a lot of the props for this card seem way too good to pass up.

Definitely good value with the KO line. I think highly of Corrales' durability though. I think Pico will approach this as more of a safe "survive and advance" and just focus on getting the win with a wrestling heavy gameplan & not worry about extra style points.

I like bader at dog odds. he's the right style matchup to beat Renan. Renan kinda got saved by the bell when he fought Denis. He's really never patched up his wrestling defense like Ngannou did against Stipe. Bader can gnp him in rnds 1-2 pretty easy.

Who actually bet on Shields there lmao, she should never be -400 over anybody

I like bader at dog odds. he's the right style matchup to beat Renan. Renan kinda got saved by the bell when he fought Denis. He's really never patched up his wrestling defense like Ngannou did against Stipe. Bader can gnp him in rnds 1-2 pretty easy.
Bader at dog odds is the side, but I don't like going against someone as powerful as Renan unless I know the other guy is durable enough to survive getting caught a couple of times.

Bader at dog odds is the side, but I don't like going against someone as powerful as Renan unless I know the other guy is durable enough to survive getting caught a couple of times.
He lost to farken Klidson Abreu by wrestle fuck, and Abreu is chinny too.

Maybe at that height Ferreira is like Struve and incapable of defending TDs?

I feel like people are looking at Ferreira's record and glossing over the fact that he is actually 3-3 over his last 6 because the 2 x NCs obscure it; with all the losses largely owing to getting taken down and dominated on the ground.

Have reservations about Bader at 40 in saying that, but the odds seem odd, for a guy who is likely just KO or bust as far as his chances of winning.

I trust Bader's chin more than I do Renan's takedown defense. He didn't show enough progression in his last fight. He only defended the takedown in round 2 because he cracked Denis first and then got the finish, i think Bader is better than Denis not only in wrestling but staying away from the punches and slipping underneath. Renan should be only playable if he is 200+ and over.

He lost to farken Klidson Abreu by wrestle fuck, and Abreu is chinny too.

Maybe at that height Ferreira is like Struve and incapable of defending TDs?

I feel like people are looking at Ferreira's record and glossing over the fact that he is actually 3-3 over his last 6 because the 2 x NCs obscure it; with all the losses largely owing to getting taken down and dominated on the ground.

Have reservations about Bader at 40 in saying that, but the odds seem odd, for a guy who is likely just KO or bust as far as his chances of winning.
Bader also beat Kongo who is a big guy with some power. Bader has too much experience here and cage time against more well rounded machines.

Bader as the dog now. wtf???????

To me this fight still looks like a mismatch.

Holee shit Ferreira ko with minimal odds. Yeah I know that is his path but again extremely specific result for Bader to most likely get ko'ed when he has only been ko'ed by much better fighters than Ferreira. Dont want to say fix is in but this is worrying to say the least.

Last edited:
Other thing is Ferreira is 34 himself. It's not like he's a young heavyweight that is going to be getting better and better each time he walk outs.

He's arguably at an age of decline himself.

Back