PFL 10: 2022 Championships, Fri, November 25

One dog I'm sort of toying with is Julia Budd. I think Aspen relies on her strength a lot in fights but she might actually find that Budd is stronger than her.
I was totally surprised when I saw that Budd is the dog. I get that she’s old and seems to be declining, but she’s a true FW and is a better overall fighter to me. Ladd has always been wildly overrated, isn’t a true FW but more like a BW who can’t keep her diet in check, and she’s not even a particularly good BW. This is one of those fights where when I saw the line, it made me really question myself like “What am I missing?”

PFL prelims start at 2:30pm PST / 5:30pm EST.

9 minute countdown.

That was a quick win for Walsh.

PFL wanted to get him a free win in his pro debut, and he did what he was supposed to do.

good ol' pfl shitty pacing, thought they would remedy that with this being a ppv.

Word.

I did a quick Google search: "Biaggio Ali Walsh, the grandson of late heavyweight boxing legend Muhammad Ali."

Makes sense why his opponent looked so slow and bad.
originally i leaned o1.5 cause it's 3 min rounds only need 4.5 to clear, but i'm glad i didn't cause opponent looked like a crackhead, clear setup fight.

Marlon 500 to win 575
Delija finish 500 to win 400
Budd DEC 250 to win 650
Main O2.5 1,000 to win 860
Kayla DEC 500 to win 1000

made 100$

Amount:$80.00

To win:$100.00
Type:Future/Prop
Description:
MMA Props - Dakota Ditcheva vs Katherine Corogenes - Method of Victory - Dakota Ditcheva by KO/TKO or DQ +125

made 100$

Amount:$80.00

To win:$100.00
Type:Future/Prop
Description:
MMA Props - Dakota Ditcheva vs Katherine Corogenes - Method of Victory - Dakota Ditcheva by KO/TKO or DQ +125

LOCK of the card Dakota's an animal.

Anybody playing Jenkins? I’ve passed on adding him to my Parlays for a few days, but still am tempted

Tibau keeps slipping on the mat when they're striking. Any wrestler/grappler who goes hard for the TDs today will be at a big advantage, since strikers will have a difficult time stopping a TD.

Tibau is lucky Magomed isn't going hard for the TDs, and is comfortable winning a light sparring match on the feet.

Back